BloggerHood

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday 2 Our Little Lote!! :D

















Today is our little Lote's 7th birthday. Hoko & I ran 2 Walmart last night 2 get 30 cupcakes 2 take 4 Lote's class 2 celebrate her birthday with her. They are also going off track & so we're signing them up 4 off track camp. :D

This princess of ours was born March 27, 2002. She was only 6lbs 3 oz. She was quite the handful when we had her. My mom came & stayed with us when she was born 2 help us out with her. She's always been surrounded with love throughout her life, but what I think is AMAZING about this little girl of ours is how much LOVE she seems 2 give freely 2 all who come into her life. She is our little NURTURER in the family. Whenever anyone's hurt or feeling down, she naturally takes it upon herself 2 comfort them.

She's our little momma in our family. I love her so much. She's truly a constant reminder in my life of how much more Christ like I can be. She's an absolute BLESSING in our family & we're so GRATEFUL 2 have her in our lives. This post is dedicated 2 our little Lote 4 all that she does 2 keep our family going & striving 4 in life. We love you so much Lote!!

So I felt the need 2 continue this post since we hadn't done anything 4 Lote's bday til after she got out of school. We took cupcakes 4 her class which they all loved since it had little plastic rings on top that they could all keep. 2 my surprise, even the boys were excited 4 the rings. Hahaha. . . .After we picked her up, we went home & got her dressed up 2 go play @ the McDonald's playhouse & then we headed 2 our movie afterward.

We watched Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. It was a packed show & we loved every minute of it. It was such a GREAT movie with such an GREAT lesson 2 be learned in it. I recommend this movie 2 all!! :D We didn't have time 2 take Lote 4 her 1st pedicure yesterday so we took her today. She loved it!! Her auntie Lote came by as well bearing gifts 4 her & she was EXTREMELY happy!! We love our little 'FATSO' even though she's not so little anymore. She's AWESOME & I hope she knows just how GREAT of an addition she is in our family!! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Salote! I know we don't see you much, but just know that we love you! :)

Kassie said...

Loving the pics of her special day(s) :) looks like you guys had so much fun and I can't wait to see that movie. Looks cute and I'm loving the "single ladies" pose! You're the cutest Momma ever! :) See you guys later.. LOVE YOU LOTE girl

Line said...

Awww, happy birthday Lote! I love that she got a pedicure. So cute! Looks like she had a fantastic birthday. She's such a cutie! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Thanx 4 the bday wishes guys!! She had a great time through it all. :D