BloggerHood

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A New Family Record Reached. . . . :D

We have totally reached a new record in our family as of yesterday. . . . .that is, in how many movies watched all in one day. Lol. This is my only form of keeping the kids entertained since I have about 4 weeks left of my pregnancy & DREAD leaving my house w/out my husband. :( Those of you who know me, know that I'm such an OUTDOORSY type of person & am never couped up in the house like this so it has definitely been a challenge 4 me. I have the BEST kids ever cause they're so understanding as 2 my circumstances right now so I'd like 2 express my LOVE & APPRECIATION 2 them 4 their patience. It's been a PLUS having all 5 of them cause they seem 2 do very well @ keeping each other ENTERTAINED. :D

My oldest, Aaliyah, is 8 yrs old right now & is potty training my son. Luckiest MOM everrr, right?? :D I know. . . .I'm totally all SMILES everyday. Lol. Well, @ least 4 most of the day. :D He's recently just been telling us that he needs 2 use the bathroom & so we simply take off his diaper & let him @ it. Hahaha. . . .but when I'm already laid up in bed, since my feet & legs have started 2 swell, my WONDERFUL Aaliyah takes over. :D But I must say that I do know that my Heavenly Father is mindful of me & my situation cause he has blessed me w/the BEST helpers everrr!! My kids. And the AMAZING thing about it all?? They don't complain about any of it. We discuss our individual feelings in FHE & they express how HAPPY they are 2 be able 2 help around the house. Their level of service truly AMAZES Hoko & I cause they still seem like our babies. . . .but in reality, they're all growing up. It's definitely one of those things that's BITTER/SWEET.

I can't believe we're already well into the month of July. My kids are in year round school & so they'll be heading back @ the end of this month. :D I'm happy & sad @ the same time cause I love having them HOME w/me. With 5 of them 2 keep up with. . . . .there's never a dull moment in this house. :D Here's a list of the movies we INDULGED ourselves in yesterday. Oh & we popped popcorn 4 this event as well. Lol. Enjoy. . . . . :D





8 comments:

Tina Tuakoi said...

How was Hannah Montana? I have yet to see it. What a great way to spend good family time! We'll have to try that one day. :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

It's such a GREAT movie!! I even got teary eyed @ some parts. Or maybe just on one of the parts. Lol. You'll definitely have 2 check it out. :D

Kassie said...

I've heard Hannah Montana is good, but I can't stand Miley Cyrus! lol. My nieces told me Coraline is scary, something about buttons for eyes and some lady is really mean in it? haha.

You sound like us, although we haven't been watching children's shows, we finished the whole season 4 of Prison Break. haha. I love me some Wentworth Miller :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

It really is a good movie. But if I didn't have girls, I would've never watched it. Lol. I saw the previews 4 Coraline a while ago & it looked scary so I didn't care 2 take them 2 watch it, but since we've had a LOT of time on our hands. . . .we haven't been picky. Hahaha

I've heard Prison Break is really good. :D But as soon as your little man starts getting bigger. . .you'll be tuning into the children's shows, too. Lol.

Anonymous said...

I loved the Hannah Montana movie! That's so good, that you're able to keep the kids busy still! Lol.. Coraline, was one weird movie! ha ha Our kids, didn't really like it! Lol.. But family movie time, is always the best! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Isn't it!! :D I always treasure those family times!! :D Especially since they'll be heading back 2 school in a couple of weeks. Where has the summer gone to anyway?? :( It's bitter/sweet.

Line said...

Awww, you really do have great kids. Aaliyah is such a good kid to have as the oldest. So good of her to be potty training little Hoko! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

I know. I'm totally grateful!! :D