BloggerHood

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Great Start 2 A Great Day. . . . :D


2day started out so GREAT that I had 2 blog about it. :D It started @ 4:45 am. That's right people. 4:45 am. :D I got up & thought 2 myself that I was in the mood 2 cook breakfast. A hot breakfast 4 my one & only. :D We had grocery shopped 4 all these breakfast foods that were just sitting in the fridge/freezer waiting 4 me 2 set them free & enjoy them as a meal. Lol. It's part of our efforts in trying 2 be more economical in these trying times & just down right trying 2 be more sensible when it comes 2 money & the way we spend it. :D So far, it's been a rather fulfilling experience & one worth all the time & effort we put into it. We grocery shop 4 foods 4 all 3 meals of the day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks in between. :D What husband wouldn't be over joyed 2 be greeted 1st thing in the morning w/eggs, sausage & potatoes o'brien. :D I talked his ear off while he ate in silence & you know when that happens. . . .the food is really good. Hahaha!! @ least that's my take on it. Lol. Before heading out the door 2 work, I was left w/hugs & kisses 4 days & an 'I LOVE YOU' that made me feel all gooey & sweet inside. :D Lol. What effected me the most was the 'I LOVE YOU' before he headed out. . . .I'm usually the one saying it 2 him 1st as he's heading out the door so I know that breakfast this morning was a BIG SUCCESS. :D

4 those of you that know my husband. . . .you know that he's one of those men that fall under that category of 'the way 2 a man's heart is thru his stomach.' No joke. Lol. I love him so much & am grateful 4 all that we have gone through as husband & wife. The good & the bad. They have all contributed 2 who we are 2day. I don't have a more LOYAL friend in my life as my husband is 2 me. And I consider myself very blessed 2 be going through the motions of this life w/this man by my side. He makes me FEEL like I can accomplish anything in the world!! :D Here's 2 many many more years of sharing our lives 2gether BOO!! :D I love you so much!! :D

No comments: