BloggerHood

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Almost All Set & Ready 2 Go. . . . :D

So you'd think that w/us going on #6 that we'd already have everything we need 4 the arrival of our son?? Lol. So not the case. . . .And why I've waited til I'm almost gonna give birth 2 start rounding everything up?? I have no idea. Lol. . . . .It's the procrastinator in me. Ugh. . . .My husband & I have been spending our nights @ Walmart & Target gathering things 2gether 4 our lil man. All of our stuff 4rom baby Hoko was donated 2 different family members a short while after he was born cause we honestly thought we were done. Lol. Obviously not the case. :D His car seat is ready 2 go, onesies are in hand, receiving blankets: CHECK, 1st outfit 4rom the hospital home, washcloths 4 taking a bath, Parents Choice baby shampoo w/lavender. . . .my fave, :D , & his 1st pack of Huggies size 1 diapers. :D I stayed away 4rom the section w/all the bottles since I have COMMITTED 2 breast-feeding this lil man of ours. It's part of our ongoing effort in being economical. :D The bonus being that it's also the healthiest form of nutrition 4 him, but I had 2 be honest on the main reason why I'm breast-feeding. :D I can't wait 2 get started on the boys' room. They'll be sharing & they're right next door 2 us. :D

Now the only preparations we have left are my stuff. Meaning my bag I need 2 get prepared 2 take w/me 2 the hospital. And so far, that hasn't happened. Lol. I know. . . .so bad. But it's on the top of my 'to do' list 4 today. I'm getting more & more EXCITED as I'm getting closer & closer 2 my due date. Which is next week Saturday. Aug 8th. :D I asked Hoko when he thinks our lil man is gonna arrive & he said Aug 8th. Lol. I was like, are you serious? Hahahaha. . .so I guess that's what we'll go with. :D I've been pretty baby hungry w/all the babies that I've been surrounded with. :D I can't wait 4 this new chapter in our lives 2 start. It may be #6 for us, but all of our kids are so different 4rom each other in so many ways that it's always AMAZING 2 welcome the next one into the world. And always such a humbling experience 4 that matter. They definitely keep us grounded & earth bound. :D Such special spirits that have been saved 4 these last days & we know that they have a MUCH GREATER mission here on earth than us that have come before them. It's so WONDERFUL 2 have the gospel in our lives & 2 know that these little spirits were in the forefront of the war in heaven between good & evil. Gives me much more HOPE 4 their future here on earth. Especially w/the veil thinning out during these last days. It's an AWESOME blessing 2 be a part of a GREATER work & 2 know the reason why we're here. :D We welcome the arrival of our lil man & can't wait 2 hold him in our arms. :D

1 comment:

Mahe Clan said...

Oh my gosh!!! I didn't know that it was this soon!!! Yay!! I can't wait to see your new addition!! You go girl! :)