BloggerHood

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

'The Freedom To. . . .What Freedoms Are You Grateful For?'



Watching this, another beautiful & inspirational message has allowed me 2 look back & ponder on what freedoms I, myself, am grateful 4. Especially coming off the wonderful BIRTHDAY & INDEPENDENCE DAY of this WONDERFUL country. . . .I have much 2 be grateful 4.

1st off, I am grateful 4 a loving Father in Heaven who has given me the opportunity 2 live & reap the benefits of living in this GREAT country. Some of which consist of:
1. The freedom 2 wake up every morning & do whatever it is I want to do.
2. The freedom 2 worship whatever religion I choose to.
3. The freedom 2 walk out of my house @ any time of the day/night that I please
4. The freedom 2 pursue my DREAMS
5. The freedom 2 achieve my goals in life
6. The freedoms of life & liberty that has been promised by our forefathers
7. The freedom 2 pursue as much EDUCATION as I choose to
8. The freedom 2 love & be loved

And the list goes on. . . .I am very grateful 2 live amongst a CIVILIZED people where walking out of my house 2 see soldiers roaming the streets w/guns is NOT a norm. I've been 2 parts of Europe where it is very normal to walk out of your homes & be greeted by soldiers walking the streets w/machine guns in hand. And the people paid it no mind because this was a part of their everyday lives. I'm very grateful 4 the gospel in my life 2 help guide & direct me in my life. With it, all things are POSSIBLE. :D This Mormon message, just like every other one, has touched my heart & reminded me of how GRATEFUL I need 2 be @ all times & 4 all things. Whether they be good or bad. . . . .there's always that blessing in disguise that we need 2 discover in order 2 learn what the TRUE lesson is that needs 2 be learned. :D And I always look 4ward 2 them. :D

No comments: