BloggerHood

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT





I just got home from the midnight showing of Twilight & can I just say that I LOVED IT!!  It was everything I imagined & so much more!!  I am totally in LOVE with all the CULLEN men!!  Edward, Emmett, Jasper, & Carlisle!!  Every single character in the movie was so ON POINT!!  I've been reading Twilight, again, for the past couple of days & I'm so happy I chose to re-read it.  Especially this week.  It totally INTENSIFIED the movie for me!!  I totally can't sleep now!!  I'm wayyy too EXCITED & HAPPY with this movie that I can't get out of my head!!  

It totally took me back to high school & how I felt when I first fell in LOVE with my husband!!  Yes yes. . . .we are high school SWEETHEARTS!!  8 yrs of marriage this past October & still going strong!!  :D  I'm totally feeling lovey dovey right now!!  Hahahahaha. . . . .I'm definitely happy that he'll be getting home around this time tomorrow!!  YAY!!  :D  Me & my sister had the pleasure of catching the same showing as Sheena & her sis!!  It was a blast!!  I LOVED THE MOVIE SO MUCH!!  I can't believe what a great job they did bringing this WONDERFUL story to life!!  


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all were able to go! I'm so excited to go see it, hopefully I can go while Asi's in town otherwise I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD! lol

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

It is seriously the best MOVIE everr!! We loved every SECOND of it!! :D

Line said...

Oh you Twilight fanatics! Hahaha... You HAVE to be a fanatic to have planned enough in advance to get tickets on opening night! I heard it's sold old into Dec. Is Bella as annoying in the movie as she is in the book? Lol jk!

Anonymous said...

It was so much! I LOVED it! I can't wait for us to go watch it again! I'm so in love! :D

P.S Is there any way you can turn down the flash on your camera??! hahahahahaha

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahahaha. . . .I was truly INFATUATED by the CULLEN men last night!! LMBO!! And Bella is not so much annoying in the movie as she is FUNNY to watch. LOL!!

P.S.: Sheena, just smile & say CHEEEEESSSSSSEEEEE!!! Hahahahahaha. . . . . .that flash was MUCH needed on our MOAB trip!! hahaahahaha

Anonymous said...

P.S.S So I totally just tagged ya! Make sure you go answer those questions!LOL

Line said...

I finally saw it and loved it! And the girl that played Bella... WOW, I was so impressed by how good of a Bella she was!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

YAY!! We watched it for the second time & next week might be another trip to watch it cause we just can't get enough of the CULLEN MEN!! Hahahahaha