BloggerHood

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sunny Days!!

The past three days has been nothing, but sunny sunny sunny!! Aaaaaahhhh!! You don't know how exciting it's been to sunbathe here. The kids and I have been going to the park every day. I swear it's the simple things in life like the sun coming out to play that can make things just feel right and confirm just how much there is a living God. 










I think we had a little too much fun our first day at the park cause later that night, Jordan was up crying and tugging on his left ear. Poor thing. I was pretty sure he had an ear infection so as soon as morning came, I called his doctor and set an appointment for him. 


Before the doctor's office, I hit my T25 workout. I mean come on now. It's only 25 min. Thee best 25 min of my day. 


Once we got to Jordan's appt, Dr. Watts confirmed an ear infection in both ears. Poor thing. And then he also got two MMR shots. Hoi. He's behind so we've been getting him caught up. One more in six weeks and he'll be all caught up for a while. 




We hit the playground right after his doc appt. But we came home first to pack up some lunch and then Savou wanted to ride his bike there so I put Jordan in the stroller cause it's all uphill and I wasn't trying to carry my little fatso the whole time. Lol. It was such a nice walk. The playground's about 1.75 miles from our house. We logged a good 3.5 miles yesterday and it felt GREAT!! 





It's crazy how a beautiful day can just change your whole outlook on life. Walking with the boys seriously had me feeling so grateful for who I am, where I was and who I was with. They are my everything and they don't know how much they help me strive to be better than the person I was the day before. I love being THEIR mom!!