BloggerHood

Monday, March 3, 2014

New Month, Same Goals: Accountability


Woke up to these bad boys this morning!! Yeeeee!! Getting my eating under control and trying to discipline it so I can lean out and stop being so dang fluffy. I'm so excited for the weather to warm up and I am NOT trying to hide under layers of clothing from all the fluff. 

Starting to lower my caloric intake and choose healthier options. Trying to take Erin Stern's trainer's advice and start my morning with a breakfast high in protein and fat so I can fat burn throughout the day. I had oatmeal, scrambled egg whites with one egg and chicken sausage. Snacked on carrot sticks just now and am getting ready to hit the gym with Aaliyah for shoulders and arms. Gonna start taking her and Lote with me interchangeably, so Lote can start hitting the weights as well. 


So I'm just finishing this post after putting the kids to bed and unwinding in my own bed for the night. Didn't have time to finish this post earlier. 

Anyways, I hit the gym earlier with Aaliyah. It's week two of Erin Stern's elite trainer. Today was shoulders and arms. Omg!! Straight killed me just like it did last week!! I love this program so much!! I'm in and out of the gym in 45-60 min every day. And I leave feeling super TAXED!! There's little to no rest and the workouts are primarily made up of supersets. It's so GREAT!! 


Skull crushers 


Drag curls


Selfie cause I'm trying to flex the side grooves in my arms. Lol. 


And one last one when we were done and feeling so accomplished!! And taxed!! Lol. 

Tomorrow's legs day and I can't wait. The plyo moves are gonna kill me just as they did last week. But I'm ready. Lol. I hope!! I don't wanna focus on certain body parts anymore. I'm gonna continue focusing on my body as a whole and try to lean out by eating healthy and pretty much clean. 

We had a salad for dinner cause it's meatless Monday in our home. The kids seriously LOVED the salad. 


A cup and a half of iceberg salad. One hard boiled egg. Two tbsp ranch. Pinch of shredded or blue cheese. Pinch of lime chili sunflower seeds (my fave from the bulk section of WinCo). 

And I'm not gonna lie, I feel really tired today. I know I'm depleted from the low cals today, but I'm disciplining myself once again and keeping myself accountable for all the crap I've been eating. My birthday's coming up in a little over a month and I have a goal that I'm determined to reach. Let the countdown continue. 

1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

Luv ur ambition. I'm sure you'll reach your goal!! (: