BloggerHood

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fitness



Fitness is a major part of my life and who I am as a person. I love it so much because of how it makes me feel on the inside. The physical attributes that come with it are definite bonuses. 

I started the T25 program again and am on week three of it. I did the whole first half of it last time, but then stopped when I started the Down and Up Mass program. Now I restarted it from the beginning and am planning to go through the whole ten weeks of it. And I'm excited. My eating hasn't been on point so I'm reeling that in as well. I'm on week five of the Down and Up Mass program by Jim Stoppani. I love it!! 

Ashleigh and I also started weekly weigh ins last week. We do them on Wednesdays. Aaaaaahhhhhh!! I hope I've gone down by tomorrow morning, but I'm not counting on it since my nutrition hasn't been restricted. But I'm gonna stay accountable and stick to it. 

We are going by this 4 week meal plan by blogger mom at www.OrganizeYourselfSkinny.com I love her blog!! She's amazing and makes so much sense!! Gonna do all my meal preps today for my freezer meals. I'm totes EXCITED!! This should help my eating stay on track for the next four weeks cause it'll already be pre-made with freezer meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner five days a week. And it's mainly based on calorie counting so it's not drastic. Like we have a homemade pizza night this week. And I can't wait!! I'm gonna try making the crust out of mashed sweet potatoes!! Yeeeee!! 

Anyways, just a quick post before I get my T25 workout in. I do this in the morning and then hit the weights later when the kids are home from school and we're all done with homework. Creating a routine with them is so vital for my everyday living to be successful. I have every intention of hitting my goal weight and goal waist measurement by my birthday!! I can't wait!! 

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

That's awesome! Yes you've always been fitness oriented...wish I was lol. But I do love challenging myself, it feels good to accomplish weight loss...now I'm prego, grrrreat! Lmbo. Good luck on the T25 program. My hubby ordered that too. (:

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

That's so exciting that you're prego again!! You'll drop that weight again cause you've educated yourself on how. Good luck on your pregnancy!!