BloggerHood

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day Two


This morning was day two of Erin Stern's 4-week trainer and it was plyometrics and legs!! And in that order. Nothing kills me more than plyo moves, which is kinda crazy since they're all body weight moves. But it does. It exhausts my muscles and pushes me to and past my limits. I was sweatin' hard before even hitting the weights. Yeeeeee!! 






Tomorrow's rest day in the gym, but I'll still be doing T25 here at home. Aaliyah and I might hit the track for a mile run as well. The weather's warming up and I've been reeling my eating in so I can start leaning out for summer. But I don't deprive at all. I'm just watching what I eat and saving my sweet tooth cravings for the weekend. And not all weekend long, but maybe one day out of it. I'm back to a gallon of water a day, which has helped me, tremendously, with curbing my sweet tooth. I'm about to hit the shower and go thrifting with my boys. Until next time, ADIOS!! 



1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

Check out your buff thighs! Great job!