BloggerHood

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Countdown Is On. . . . .


Last week, my sister, cousin & I purchased our tickets 4 the 11:59 p.m. showing of New Moon on Thur, Nov 19th. We have been waiting 4ever 4 the tickets 2 come out. I have never bought a ticket so much in advance as this. Lol. This is how EXCITED we are & we can't wait 2 see it on the big screen.

Out of all the books in the Twilight Series, I must say that New Moon is my least favorite. I was upset 4rom the very beginning of it when Edward up & left Bella. How could a LOVE so real & so powerful, yet so pure be left broken as it was. I understood where Edward was coming 4rom, but Bella had no say in it. He just up & left. I, literally, cringed while reading it & I almost felt like I was experiencing those feelings of depression that Bella was feeling. :( I know, I know. . . . it's just a book. But when you're as divulged in it as I know all you TWILIGHT fans are. . . . .you can't help, but feel all the EMOTIONS that the characters of the book go through. It seriously is INTOXICATING!! Lol. Anyways, Bella & Jacob totally got on my nerves throughout this book & I wished so much that Bella was REAL so I can knock some sense into her. LITERALLY!! Hahahaha. . . . .Can you tell where my LOYALTY lies?? Definitely TEAM EDWARD!! :D

We are so so EXCITED 2 watch New Moon. We'll be in the Jacob Themed theater since the Edward one was sold out. :( But we'll still be rooting 4 our 'DEAR BELOVED' :D Hopefully, Soloi & Leina will be joining us. :D Can't wait!! I know there are a TON of people/fans that are impatiently awaiting Nov 19th. It's gonna be a BLAST!! See you all there!! :D

An update: Emily, Soloi, Leina & Nita just got their tickets yesterday & will be joining us on premier night!! Woo hoo!! So EXCITED!! :D It's gonna be a blast!! :D

7 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

oh no, you're one of THOSE people.....lol

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Heck yeah!! :D You're not?? Lol.

Coach'sWife said...

ahahah...LUV IT!!

Anonymous said...

Team Jacob all the way!! LOL ( Even though Emmett and Edward are secretly in the back of my mind the whole time!! LOL) It's going to be so fun! :) I can't wait! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Team EMMETT is in the forefront of my mind!! Hahahaha. . . .then Edward & then Jacob. Lol

Line said...

Go Jacob! Hahahaha... Why did you get annoyed with Jacob? The only irritating person in the 2nd book was Bella! Lol... Edward irritates me a little, too, actually. Why we keep reading about irritating characters, I don't know lol.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Lol. I was annoyed w/Jacob & Bella. Jacob 4 chasing after someone that could never be his. And knowing full well that she would never be able 2 love him like that & willing 2 settle 4 it regardless. . . .LOSER!! Hahaha