BloggerHood

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Such A Busy Weekend. . . . .

This past weekend we celebrated the birthday of Hoko's grandma, Sita Lomu. We have been having dance practice every night 4 the past 3 weeks. Hoko & I jumped on the bandwagon a week late due 2 our schedule. But we were able 2 jump on regardless. With all the hard work & lack of sleep added 2 our already busy lives. . . . .it was all well worth it 2 see everything come 2gether yesterday. It was so BEAUTIFUL 2 see our girls dance w/the rest of the great grand-daughters in their hula number, which I must add that me & my husband both missed. We ended up watching it on Ampee's camera so a BIG SHOUT OUT 2 her 4 recording the girls' dance. :D

We were also able 2 perform our ma'ulu'ulu. It was great!! :D On Friday night was the formal night dance which we dressed up 4 & we had a BLAST!! It's been a great weekend & we were overflowing w/feelings of plain LOVE 4rom being surrounded by FAMILY. :D Once again, we're GRATEFUL 4 being able 2 have been BLESSED w/such GREAT people in our lives. Here are some pics that we took on Friday night, but unfortunately I didn't get any on Saturday cause it was soooo busy 4rom the moment we got there until the moment we left. :( But I'm sure I can jack some 4rom other family members that were there & able 2 capture the moment. Lol. Enjoy. :D
















No comments: