BloggerHood

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

KSL: A MOTHER'S PLAYLAND!! :D

Here in UT we have a site: www.ksl.com It's AWESOME!! It like an online garage sale except 4 the fact that you can also find homes 4 sale/rent on there as well as cars/trucks etc. . . .

We've been on this website a lot lately trying 2 find different things @ an affordable price. 1st things 1st is the stand up freezer that I've talked about in some of my previous posts. Well, I finally found one that we'll be able 2 go look @ 2nite once Hoko gets off work. I called & spoke w/the owner this morning & asked if they could plug it in so that by the time we get there, we'd be able 2 see if it's in working condition or not.

Our most recent buy 4rom this website?? A bike 4 our little Lote!! :D We paid only $15 & she gets 2 ride in style!! Lol. She contributed $2 to the purchase of her bike & will be doing some extra work around the house & also her specialty. . . . .giving massages 2 my mom & I. She's actually REALLY good 4 her age. And that's what she wants 2 be when she grows up. A massage therapist. :D Exciting stuff!! :D

We're also looking @ a couple of other things on this site, but I won't share that unless we actually get around 2 buying them. Lol. Anyways, here's some pics of Lote's new bike. Oh & Sila w/her hand me down bike as well cause she pretty much demanded I take a picture of her, too. Lol. :D





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love KSL! So glad Lote was able to get a bike! That's so cute, her being able to contribute to the purchase of her bike! Lol Mele always gives me massages too, but she doesn't do it willingly! LOL.. Hope you guys are able to get your stand up freezer! That's so neat! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

KSL ROCKS!! :D And Lote totally LOVES her bike. And the fact that she actually just has a bike. Lol. We go pick up our freezer 2nite. Hopefully it's in working condition. Lol.