BloggerHood

Monday, August 31, 2009

Updates Updates!! :D

Updates on what's going on w/our GROWING family. . . . .Baby Savou will be 3 weeks in 2 days. :D Wow!! Where does the time go?? I've been nursing him since he made his debut & it's been quite the challenge. Lol. My inlaws have been GREAT about giving us a lot of things 4 Savou that we would've otherwise spent money on so I'm very grateful 2 them 4 their generosity.

Savou has been quite different 4rom our other children as they all are 4rom each other & it's been such an AMAZING blessing having him in our home. I've found that I can't really go places w/out him because I miss him so much while I'm gone. It's quite funny cause it's even the case when I'm just running 2 the store. I feel very attached 2 my little fella & I just love him so much. :D He's brought so much JOY & LOVE into our family as w/all the new additions in our family, but it's always great 2 go thru the day 2 day motions w/these experiences @ hand.

The girls are currently off track @ this time & we had a well planned out trip 2 San Francisco this coming up Labor Day weekend, but had 2 cancel due 2 some changes in plans. :( So we'll have 2 make it up 2 the girls this weekend by making sure we plan out our long holiday weekend here @ home. I was thinking we'd kick Friday off @ Bear Lake swimming w/the kids & taking a little grill so we can bbq some food up there. If we spend all day & into the evening then we could do s'mores before heading home. :D Saturday will be started in the morning w/Gemini's football game out here against Bingham. Can't wait. We LOVE us some little league football. :D After his game I was thinking we'd head down 2 the bike trail not too far from our home & go 4 a ride w/the kids. I've been meaning 2 buy one of those bike trailers 4 the younger ones 2 ride in while I take 2 the outdoors & enjoy the beauty of all God's creations!! :D Cheesy?? But I can always think better about my life & where I'm headed when I'm outdoors doing recreational activities. :D We'll probably end our day w/a movie. Not sure if we'll wanna take the kids 2 the District or if we're gonna do a Redbox. Lol. We'll have 2 see about that one. Sunday will be the blessing of our son, Savou. :D We'll be having a bbq @ our place afterwards 2 celebrate this event. :D Monday is still up in the air on what we're gonna plan, but it has 2 be good cause the girls are going back 2 school the next day. Lol. We'll have 2 brainstorm & think about this one.

No comments: