BloggerHood

Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby #6 Has Finally Arrived!! :D






August 12, 2009 we welcomed our handsome baby boy into this world. Savou Ephraim Tu'akoi arrived @ 11:42 am weighing in @ a WHOPPING 9lbs 8oz & 21 inches long. :D As you can see he came in w/a full head of hair & everyone that's seen him so far. . . .say that he already looks like he's a couple of weeks old. Lol. He has brought nothing, but JOY into our home & we are so EXCITED 2 finally have him here w/us.

My day started @ exactly 5 am where I woke up 2 some very painful contractions. They didn't even come in subtly. . . .it just came in FULL FORCE & I was up & out of bed in a quickness. Lol. They were 4 min apart & I waited til 6 am before calling the hospital. They told me 2 wait another hour & if my contractions stayed the same or got worse. . . .then 2 head on in. An hour & a half later my mom & I packed the kids into the car & we headed 2 the hospital. I had my mom drop me off w/my oldest daughter, Aaliyah, carrying my bag. When we got there, I was already dilated 2 a 6. They checked me again an hour later & I was @ a 7. By 11:30 am I was @ a 10 & my water had broken. :D It took a WHOLE 2 pushes 4 my son 2 make his debut & we were so HAPPY w/his arrival.

I had my 2 sister inlaws, Ame & Fine, in there w/me as well as my husband & can I just say that I have the BEST sis inlaws EVERRR!! :D They made my experience so DO-ABLE. :D I love them so much!! :D Fine massaged my legs & arms while I was getting drugged up & Ame kept my mind off things while conversating w/me about random things. Lol. It was great. My husband didn't have 2 do a thing until it was time 4 me 2 push. And even w/that. . . .it was only 2 pushes til he came out so he pretty much had it easy this time around. Lol. And in all actuality. . . .this is usually how all of my labor/delivery experiences have been. So he better consider himself a LUCKY guy. Hahahaha. . . . .

The text messages came in by the dozens as well as the phone calls once Ame sent his picture out. :D Thank you 2 all of you 4 all the LOVE & SUPPORT. You'd think w/this being baby #6 that it wouldn't be that big of a deal anymore, but it was just the OPPOSITE. :D We had a ton of visitors & we love you all 4 taking the time 2 welcome our son into this world. He's been such a JOY & words can't express a mother's love 4 her child in which I have 4 mine. We're very grateful 2 be able 2 have welcomed him into our home & lives. :D We're so EXCITED 2 watch him grow & develop his own unique personality. With that said. . . .I'll keep you all updated on him as he learns & grows & while we learn & grow w/him as well. :D

5 comments:

Mahe Clan said...

Im so happy for you guys!! Congrats to you and hoko!! I can't believe it Fi you just had #6 now how the heck am I going to catch up to that!! LOL Your son is absolutely handsome as ever and I can't wait to see how you all will grow together!! U are seriously the queen at motherhood! Love you girl

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Aww. . .thanx!! :D He's such a joy 2 have in our home!! :D Can't wait 4 you 2 reach #6. Lol. Love you!! :D

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Congratulations Fiona! He is so handsome....I can't believe how big he was....you're a trooper! What a blessing for you guys, all your kids are so gorgeous!

Line said...

He's adorable, and I'm so glad I got to meet him last night!

I hate you for having such easy labors and deliveries! Lol, CONGRATUATIONS!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Okay so I know I'm sooooooo late...(which I usually am!, you'd understand you've got half a dozen too! hahahah!) But I just wanted to come by and tell you Congratulations on your handsome lil' guy! I remember when I had my 6th...it's an amazing experience all over again!!!

Your family is soooo beautiful...!
I am just barely getting your blog added to mine (like I said, I'm so late! hahah!)....
Well take care lil' momma, let me know if you ever need anything!
Ofa Atu,
Marie :)