BloggerHood

Saturday, November 29, 2008

LIGHTS UP!!

Yay for this time of year!!  The lights @ Temple Square were turned on tonight so we put on our warm,  ALMOST winter gear & headed downtown!!  :D  I love this time of year.  Everyone's so friendly & always in HIGH spirits.  It's definitely my favorite time of year, aside from SPRING.  The girls were already in their picture taking mode & what can I say. . . . .THEY TOTALLY RUBBED OFF ON ME!!  Hahahahahaha!!  We had a blast!!  

It was definitely CROWDED, but hey. . . .isn't that what the HOLIDAYS are all about.  We ran into David & Talia.  Haven't seen their beautiful little family in wayyy too long.  It was great running into them.  We love those guys.  Here are some pics from tonight:




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally loving all the pictures from the temple lastnight!! Too cute!! :D I think maybe we'll go check them out tonight?.. LOL Hopefully it's not too crowded! But yeah.. love all the pics!! Good looking family you got there missy!! :)

Line said...

How fun! Your girls are so photogenic... Just like their mommy!

Kassie said...

Loving the family portraits. I tried texting you, is your phone MIA!? LOL? Hope all is well, I'm still trying to drag myself out to look at the lights.. definitely before Christmas, even if Ray has to carry me around! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Love the new page!

Angeles said...

hey fiona...love the pictures. you don't even look like a mom! but you're kids are so cute. can you give me your email address? I put my blog private.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

K I totally suck!! Sorry Ange. I always forget to check my comments. My email addy. . . .left it for you on Soloi's blog. Hurry & invite me. I wanna see more pics of the beautiful Riana!! :D Love ya