BloggerHood

Friday, November 21, 2008

6 Random Facts.. (Tagged By Sheena)

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Sheena
2. Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I love to workout!!  I know. Ugh. . .LOL!!  It totally makes me feel better about myself, though.  
2. I can't imagine a world without BEYONCE KNOWLES!!  Hahahaha
3. I'm a "TWILIGHT fanatic"  Exact words from my favorite cousin, LINE!!  LOL!!
4. My favorite place on earth?  Paris, France.  I know, cliche.  But I love it!!
5. I have a terrible annoyance for people who think they have a right to judge others. . .NOBODY'S PERFECT, RIGHT?  The key is in the will to keep TRYING.
6. I love to watch football games live!!  It's so much more exciting than seeing it on tv!!  Hahahaha

And I tag:  Line, Siane, Hola, Kalo & just like Sheena. . . . .whoever else wants to be tagged cause I don't even know that many people on here so that I can tag!!  hahahahahaha

No comments: