BloggerHood

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I LOVE MY #22 CHAMP!! :D











So I know it was two weekends ago, but what can I say. . . . .I'm a PROUD auntie!!  Gotta blog about my nephew's winning season!!  My nephew, Gemini, plays for West little league & I'm so proud of him & their WHOLE team.  They took CHAMPIONSHIP in their league!!  WOO HOO!!  They were also undefeated!!  My brother inlaw, Gemini's dad, is their coach & what a GREAT COACH he is!!  They won championships last year as well & it's been another great year.  

We're GEMINI'S number 1 fans!!  We're so proud of this handsome NEPHEW of mine!!  I love you so much GEMINI!!  Just one thing, though:  If we can work on your little temper cause the crying is KILLING me!!  Hahahahahahaha That's all!!  Love you!!  

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Cute post sis! Goooo Gemini! Hey I didn't TAG you on my last post because I figured Line would :) haha Love you

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

How do you get tagged? I have no idea what that is? LOL!! I'm still wayyy to new to all this blogging!! Hahahaha

Line said...

Awww, that's so cute that T is Gemini's coach. What a great father!