BloggerHood

Monday, July 27, 2009

1st Day Of School Has Officially Started!! :D




The girls just left 2 start their journey on the 1st day of school @ a new school. :D Scary, right? I asked them if they wanted me 2 take them 2 school 2day & they refused. They were totally psyched 2 be able 2 ride the school bus once again. :D Their independence is kinda scary @ such a young age. Lol.

Aaliyah is going into the 3rd grade 2day & Lote's starting 2nd. We're so proud of our little 'ACHIEVERS' & can't wait 4 them 2 get off & come tell us about their busy/scary day. :D Polu Marie will be starting kindergarten next week Tuesday & she's so EXCITED as well. Gotta make sure she's all caught up w/her immunizations so there's no delays in her getting started. Sila will be starting pre-school sometime soon. I still have 2 look into which one & hopefully I can get that done this week. :D It's been a GREAT summer & one that I'm thankful 4. As a new chapter of our life starts, we are eternally grateful 4 the many blessings that have been bestowed upon our family. With the most recent one being the waiting 4 the arrival of our baby boy. :D I can't wait 2 have him & am so EXCITED 2 go through the motions of life w/my husband & kids. They are my treasures in life & they definitely keep me GROUNDED. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. Happy First Day Girls! :) How exciting! :)

Mahe Clan said...

AAWW I love it!! I can't believe how big your lil family is growing!! Your such a example for me. I met your father in law a few weeks ago. My husband was walking him to his car and they were hugging eachother and all of a sudden I heard my husband saying something about me bein friends with someone and this and that and I was like huh and then he said babe this is Fionas father in law the boxer!! He was so nice. anyhow sis hope your pregnancy is going well before you know it the baby will be here. Yay!!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Thnx guys!! They had a GREAT 1st day. Lani, what a small world that you guys ran into my father inlaw. :D He's a great guy!! :D

Line said...

School started for them already?! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. They're such great kids. :)