BloggerHood

Monday, March 23, 2009

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!! :D


So I'm officially putting it out there as my way of disciplining myself into getting my real estate courses all done by April 3rd.  Which is next Friday!!  YIKES!!  This is how EXCITED & how MOTIVATED I am 2 get it done so that I can hurry up & prepare 4 the state exam.  The weather should be warming up soon enough & that's when it's pretty much PRIME time 4 buying homes.  There are extra incentives out there 4 1st time home buyers so it's definitely a buyer's market right now.  Take advantage of these different opportunities because while the market may be down @ this time, real estate is an ever changing market & it can/will go up at any time.  Let me know what your plans are & I'll do my best 2 accommodate all your needs as well as make the home buying process as painless, but yet ENJOYABLE as I possibly can.  :D  With that said. . . .  'THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!'  

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Yay can you hurry please so you can help find us a house next month? I got that list of the foreclosures!! Man, there's some beautiful homes on there! Fahu and Reno both got their homes through that and got quite the deal. Almost million dollar homes for half the price. :) And there are BOMB incentives for first time buyers, so that makes us even more excited. Woo hoo... Thank you Agent Tuakoi. lol

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

YAY!! April's just around the corner!! :D Can't wait 2 go house hunting w/you two!! You guys are AWESOME!! Thanks 4 all the support sis!!