BloggerHood

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Updates Updates. . . .

So I've totally fallen off the bandwagon with my blog. . . .it's so bad.  Sorry!!  :(  We've moved, once again.  LOL!!  Our internet just got transferred to the new house today & being without it over the weekend was quite hard.  I thought of all the things including my BLOG that I was missing out on, even though I haven't been on in so long.  So here I am. . . .  We're all moved in & we love our new house.  I guess the fact that we're FINALLY able to put the trampoline up 4 the kids is a BIG PLUS!! :D  And since the weather's warming up, we've been outdoors a lot more.  

We finally got our butts over to our South Jordan Rec Center & signed up 4 a couple's fitness pkg.  It's great.  We drop our 2 oldest @ school in the morning & head straight to the Rec center 4 a GREAT workout!!  I've never been one 2 WANT 2 workout with my husband.  LOL!!  I take his encouragement 2 a whole different level & instead of being happy & motivated by it, I get totally annoyed & upset.  Don't ask why cause I don't even have the answer 4 that.  Hahahaha. . . . .but I've finally gotten myself 2 a place where I view our workouts 2-gether as a little friendly competition.  We were both running side by side on the elypticals & I started 2 fall behind him without even noticing/caring for that matter.  He looked over @ me & said, "You're falling behind, honey.  Come on.  You can keep up!!"  Kinda corny, but this handsome stud of mine, after 8 going on 9 yrs of marriage still calls me HONEY!!  Hahahahaha. . . . .and I love it every time I hear it.  LOL!!  Matter of fact he just said it again so I can help him mount our headboard on the wall.  Hahahaha

On our way out of the Rec center this morning, we stopped @ the front desk & got the girls all signed up 4 different extracurricular activities.  Aaliyah will be starting in the Sunshine Generation program which 'teaches children performance techniques and skills for success by stressing five areas of development: singing, dancing, showmanship, performance skills, and self-confidence. Salote will be starting ballet lessons along with Sila.  They'll be in different classes from each other, thank goodness, cause they are placed by age group.  And Polu Marie will finally be starting gymnastics lessons.  We're totally excited 4 all of them to start on their new & extra ventures in their young lives.  It's about time.  LOL.

I will be starting real estate school 2-morrow to become a licensed agent & I know most of you might be thinking: Is she crazy?  With the economy the way it is?  And foreclosures @ an all time high?  Well, I probably am a little crazy.  LOL!!  But I also know opportunity when it comes along.  With home prices @ an all time low, it's one of the BEST times to buy a home 4 people who are in a position 2 do so.  So I truly do understand that 4 a lot of people, buying a home is out of the question.  But there's a huge market out there 4 those that are in a position 2 buy a home as well.  With that said, I'm happy 2 say that with the support of my husband, my parents, & some of my closest friends, I'm very EXCITED 2 be starting this new chapter in my life.  :D

With all that said & done, we have some very EXCITING goals that we're working on & like most everyone else. . . . .we'll just keep working towards them.  Even if some of them have to change a little on the way.  My main thing right now is to work on actually following thru with them.  LOL!!  That's always the HARDEST part 4 me.  Yet it's what separates the SUCCESSFUL from the UNSUCCESSFUL.  So I'm going 2 try my best 2 stay focused & stay on track.  This is all I have time 4 right now, but I'll do my best to keep our blog updated more frequently.  :D  

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Welcome back friend! :)Lol. So happy for the new home and for all your goals you're making a reality! Gotta love the "friendly competition" Ray and I do NOT work out well together haha, it turns into a full blown competition and crazy bets that neither one will eventually keep. Well, sushi this week and I'm so excited for my first order for you on Saturday! I hope it turns out! Hahahahaha Love you

Married Mannings said...

I swear Soloi danced for Sunshine when she was little, because I remember going to some of her perfomances.

And I second the working out with husbands thing. Ya we don't work out together anymore because of his side comments....