BloggerHood

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BULLDOG FEVER!! :D




We've waited 4 a long time 2 finally add this HANDSOME little STUD 2 our growing family!!  We are so grateful 2 have his presence in our home & I know he will greatly bless our family by taking us outdoors more 2 create wonderful memories!!  

He is my husband's belated b-day present.  LOL!!  We've wanted one of these AWESOME little English Bulldogs 4 quite a while now.  So we're definitely ALL SMILES 2day!!  :D  I guess you can say we've definitely got 'BULLDOG FEVER' & we love it!!  Hahahaha. . . .We're so excited 2 have him & can't wait 2 GROW with him in our home.  :D  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. such a good looking dog!! How exciting! :)

Kassie said...

Can't wait to see him! He's so cute!! We can take him running with us! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

I know. . .we're so grateful 4 him. The kids just love & adore him, but I don't think they got anything on how much Hoko loves his bday gift!! Hahahaha And yet I'm the one in the picture w/him!! Hahahaha

Line said...

Omg, I didn't know you guys were dog-lovin' people! That's cool! Saia wants to get a dog, mostly for Spencer, but I don't know about cleaning up after a dog. More power to you, though! Hahaha... Saia will be jealous. LOL

Married Mannings said...

So cute!! I want a bulldog too!!!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Lol!! We're definitely studding this little guys services so as soon as we have some puppies, Saia & Siane, you guys get 1st dibs on 'em. Hahaha