BloggerHood

Friday, March 13, 2009

'IT'S ONLY GOING UP 4ROM HERE'


So today's my husband's 27th b-day!!  WOO HOO!!  Unfortunately, I wasn't able 2 surprise him with breakfast because he was up all night tossing & turning because of his tooth ache.  Ugh. . . And he won't go see the dentist.  :(  So as of right now, he's passed out on the couch while the kids are watching Disney Channel by his side. . .

This wonderful man was born 2 'goodly parents' by the name of Manase & Polu Tuakoi.  He is the 2nd oldest in his family of 7 kids.  Born @ the Holy Cross Hospital now called Salt Lake Regional.  He's been such a TREMENDOUS blessing in my life & the life of our children.  He's such a hard worker & I don't throw those words around lightly @ all!!  He works hard, not only physically 2 support us, but he give his ALL in our efforts 2 make sure that we return 2 our Heavenly Father.  His biggest weakness:  HIS POTTY MOUTH!!  Lol.  If he could get rid of this 1 thing, he'd definitely be PERFECT!!  Hahahaha  His strength:  HIS LOYALTY!!  :D  He's all about FAMILY.  So in other words:  DON'T MESS WITH US!!  Hahahaha!!  

We love him so much & all that he does & continues 2 do 4 us.  We're scheduled 4 a dinner & movie 2morrow night.  This is how GREAT of a husband he is, he's postponing the celebration of his birthday so I can attend the Relief Society Birthday celebration festivities that our little Branch has planned 4 tonight.  I love him so much & because he's fast asleep, I'm only now on my way out the door 2 go get him his gift.  Lol.  I work BEST under pressure.  Hahaha. . . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!!  'IT'S ONLY GOING UP 4ROM HERE'  

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Happy Birthday Hoko. What a nice post sis. Isn't it nice to genuinely feel this way about your husband? :) Hope you guys have a wonderful date tomorrow.. We love you guys and are very grateful for good friends

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Thanks sis!! :D And you're totally the best 4 reuniting my 'CULLEN' men w/me!! Hahahahaha. . . .the dvd's great!! :D

Line said...

Happy Birthday Hoko! Hope your wife spoils you! :)