BloggerHood

Thursday, March 19, 2009

SLR 4 Me?? I'm SOLD!!













Everyone that knows me, knows that I love 2 take pictures!!  I love being able 2 capture life's moments on camera.  Since the girls have started their extracurricular activities, I've been LITERALLY dying because I haven't been able 2 capture any of it on film.  Or should I say, on a ? gig memory card.  I guess my husband finally got sick of me asking & complaining about not having a camera that works, that he took me 2 Inkley's 2 get me my first SLR camera.  I've been researching online what kind of SLR camera I want so it was a cinch 4 me 2 pick out.  

I chose the Nikon D40.  This thing of beauty is my new found JOY!!  I love it so much.  The clarity & shutter speed alone is worth every penny my husband paid 4 it.  :D  I was snapping shots all the way 4rom Inkleys 'til we reached home.  And once we got home, it continued on.  2day was such a beautiful day so we were outside all day lounging around on the trampoline with the kids & Titan.  And more than that. . . . .I was able 2 capture these precious moments on camera so that we may treasure them 4 years 'n years 2 come.  Because as we all know. . . it's not the THINGS that matter most in life!!  2 me, it's always been FAMILY!!  And I love & cherish my continually growing family. . . .

4 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm so happy you got your camera too because I was sick of hearing about Hoko not getting you one! hahahahahahha JK sis.. Yay, now I'll let you take pictures of my belly every month LOL.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahahaha. . . .so he was messing around w/my broken camera last night & totally ended up fixing it!! LOL!! What a day!! LMBO!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Camera! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Thanks!! I love it so much!! :D