BloggerHood

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Special Day. . . .

Yesterday we were able 2 celebrate a very special day in our family.  My niece, Natasha, was baptized by her father & then confirmed by my father.  This special little girl is like another one of my daughters.  She has been with us since she was a baby & you can usually find her @ our house EVERY weekend.  :D  We were so HAPPY 2 be a part of her special day.  After she was baptized @ her stake center, we headed over 2 their ward & hosted a birthday party 4 this wonderful little girl.  

I was put in charge of her birthday cake & I must say that it was a BIG HIT with all the guests.  By the end of the party there wasn't a slice left.  :D  We did a BIG full sheet 'ENCHANTED GISELLE' marble cake with a strawberry filling 4 her.  She loved it!!  And we enjoyed scarfing it down.  Hahahaha. . . . It was a busy day & by the time we got home, we were pooped!!  LOL!!  We took a nap 4 a couple of hours & when we got up, our home was FILLED with all the grandkids!!  So my husband & I decided 2 run away 2 the District & chow down on some Irish food @ this little restaurant called Macools.  The food was GREAT & we ended our little runaway date by watching Slumdog Millionaire!!  I definitely recommend this movie as a 'MUST SEE!'  The acting is great as well as the story line.  I must admit that BOLLYWOOD is definitely coming up!!  

We're heading 2 Ensign's Peak 4 our little family home evening that we're holding 2day because our schedule 4 tomorrow is a little too busy.  So til next time. . . .This is us & a peak into our FUN, BUSY, FULFILLING & NEVER ENDING LIVES. . . .Enjoy!

2 comments:

Line said...

Awww, I'm sorry I missed Natasha's big day. Next time I'll have to plan our trips better. :)

Glad you and your hubby were able to go on a runaway date, hahaha.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww, you're totally fine!! We definitely missed ya thought. I had 2 hang out w/the old farts!! Hahahaha. . . .j/k!!

But yes, my hubby & I definitely ENJOYED our 'runaway date' But we'll have 2 do a double w/you & Saia soon. I know Saia's schedule is crazy busy though so just let me know.