BloggerHood

Saturday, March 7, 2009

University of Utah Women's Gymnastics!!



So last night we had the opportunity 2 go watch the University of Utah Women's Gymnastics meet against Arizona State.  This wonderful event was held @ the Huntsman Center.   We've received one of those family passes before from the girls bringing them home from school & this was the 1st time we actually took advantage of the opportunity.  LOL!!  And I'm happy 2 say that I'm glad we did.  The kids had such a great time & we enjoyed watching them.  We thought it was a great opportunity 4 Polu Marie 2 see a live gymnastics meet.  I think we'll give her a little more growing up 2 do.  Aaliyah & Lote enjoyed it a lot more.  And I must admit, Sila did, too.  LOL!!  

It was also Sila's 1st day of ballet yesterday & unfortunately, it was unsuccessful!!  LOL!!  It was just wayyy 2 early 4 this little 3 yr old of ours.  And it was FREEZING!!  So I decided 2 move her 2 an afternoon class on Thu which is the same day as Aaliyah & Lote's classes.  She's a pretty amazing little 3 yr old, though.  I didn't see her once paying any attention 2 her instructor, but when my parents & her older sisters got home & asked her what she had learned in her class that morning, she got up on her tippy toes & twirled like a PRO.  Hahahaha. . . . . So I guess, all in all, it wasn't 2 unsuccessful.  At least we know she still learned what was taught in class that morning.  LOL!!  

As 4 our schedule 2day??  It's going 2 be another busy day.  My niece, Tasha, is getting baptized & then afterwards is having her birthday party @ the church.  We're so EXCITED 4 her.  She's such a great girl with such a WONDERFUL spirit.  

Now I'm off 2 pick out the kids clothes 4 the baptism/birthday 2day so I'll pick back up when I get a chance.  'Astala Vista Baby!!'  

No comments: