BloggerHood

Friday, March 6, 2009

Water Aerobics Anyone?? :D

So yesterday my friend, Kass, invited me 2 a water aerobics class over @ the Kearns Rec Center.  It was my 1st time ever experiencing one of these classes & I must say that I loved every minute of it!!  I've always known it 2 be a great workout, but have never actually been 2 a class be-4.  I'm so happy I went.  The class was 4 an hour & I think I've found my next new venture 2 add 2 my workouts.  :D  I was so exhausted when I got home that I was supposed 2 run with my husband 2 Sconecutters 2 keep him company in the car & when he came downstairs 2 see why I was taking so long, I was totally knocked out.  I could barely hear him calling my name.  It was almost as if I was dreaming??  You know, one of those.  LOL!!  But after the name calling subsided, I was totally out.  I had such a GREAT time & I am definitely going 2 keep up with this new venture in my life 4 as long as my schedule permits it.  So a BIG 'THANK YOU' 2 Kassie 4 getting me started.  I had a blast last night!!  :D

Yesterday was also Aaliyah's 1st day in the 'SUNSHINE GENERATION GROUP.'  It was 4 an hour long as well & she loved every minute of it.  We didn't know that DANCE was also a part of the program.  They will be practicing all month long 4 their performance that's scheduled in April.  She's so excited!!  And so are we.  We received the fees 4 her costume & boy was I surprised.  It's as follows:  Dress $52  Panty  $9.50  Scrunchie  $5.50     They are so lucky that she enjoys it so much, even though I am very tempted 2 let the instructor know that she's already got panties & I know I can find her a scruchie @ the dollar store & if I have 2 take up sewing as a new hobby 2 sew her a dress, I would gladly do so.  LOL!!  And all this I would do if I knew she wouldn't curl up in a corner & die of embarrassment so I'll just keep those thoughts on this post.  Hahahaha. . . . .

Unfortunately, Lote's ballet class was supposed 2 start yesterday as well, but it got cancelled.  Her ballet instructor called & said that her kids were terribly sick & she wasn't going 2 make it.  She was so bummed out.  :(  And so was I.  It was her 1st day.  But what can we do.  When our kids are sick, it takes PRIORITY over everything else.  

In a couple of hours we will be taking Sila 2 her 1st ballet class.  And I'm still trying 2 convince my husband how in NEED I am of a new camera!!  Screw repairing it.  I just want a new one.  Hahahaha. . . .I'm almost POSITIVE that this is going 2 have 2 be one of those things that I set a goal 4 & once I reach it, I can reward myself with a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW CAMERA!!  We'll see. . . . .As 4 us, our kids are keeping us MIGHTY busy & we wouldn't have it any other way.  Til next time mi amigos/amigas!!  

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm so happy you came! It is a good class and I liked that instructor last night too. Let me know when you want to come again, it's Mon-Thru. I'm going to call Sia right now and have her check on those things for us! That would be so nice if she got them for cheaper than $700 haha. You can save a ton and then you can buy the $52 dance gear for Aaliyah and if you're truly going to attempt to sew it, I'LL PAY FOR IT!!!! hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahahahaha!! YAY!! I can't wait 4 Sia 2 get back 2 you on our stuff!! I so hope she can find it. Even though I'm pretty positive she will!! :D Anyways, Mon-Thu sounds GREAT!! I love that the classes are an hour long!! :D And surprisingly, I have no aches 2day. LOL!!