BloggerHood

Sunday, March 22, 2009

FAMILY, FAMILY, & MORE FAMILY!!! :D














This past weekend we were blessed 2 be able 2 spend more time with our families in Orem & some 4rom Seattle.  We met up 4 dinner with everyone on Friday night & we had a blast.  There definitely wasn't enough time 2 get caught up with everyone.  :(  We took a ton of pictures before departing our separate ways, but I'm happy 2 say that some of us were heading 2 a reggae concert afterward so we were still able 2 hang out 4 a little while longer.  :D  

After another hectic week has passed by, it's great 2 be able 2 unwind with great food & great company.  We took our kids swimming yesterday & since I've been so sick w/the flu this past week, my legs were killing me.  Lol.  I'm ready 2 get back on track @ the start of this new week & stay focused on staying consistent with my workouts.  

The sunday school lesson 2day really helped me 2 remember what's truly important in life.  2 always put the Lord 1st & everything else will fall into place.  I'm so grateful 4 such great family 4 they truly help me 2 remember who I am.  I'm grateful 4 a loving Heavenly Father that continues 2 bless my life everyday by surrounding me with all that life has 2 offer.  It's been another GREAT week & we'll strive 2 make this one coming up even better.  :D


3 comments:

Soakai Fam said...

I totally missed out! I love the hair Fiona! How did the family reunion meeting go? I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

I know!! We missed you tons!! The reunion meeting was a SUCCESS. We're changing the dates. We've moved it 2 June 26-28. Let us know if that works 4 you guys.

Line said...

Thanks for inviting me out to Chili's! It was fun seeing everyone.