BloggerHood

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy Days Help Me Sleep Like A Baby!! :D



I've been waiting patiently 4 'Marley & Me' 2 finally make it 2 the Redbox & we got up early 2 pick it up this morning.  I always reserve my movies online so I know it's there waiting 4 me.  :D  I'm really big on TIME MANAGEMENT!!  Hahahaha!!  I wanted 2 watch it as soon as we got home from picking it up, but it didn't happen.  2day was quite a busy day as it usually is in our household.  

I started out my day with my bowl of Honey Bunches Of Oats w/Almonds!!  My fave!!  Lol.  And I had my ipod on & ready w/The Secret audio on it so my day was starting out FANTASTIC!!  The girls were supposed 2 start their Off Track camp 2day, but we just found out that they're totally full 4 the rest of the week.  So they'll be starting next week Monday.  :D  They were a little bummed so Hoko & I started thinking of what they could do 2day.  Since it's still a little chilly outside, I automatically thought what a great day 2 go pick up some dvd's 4 us stay in & watch.  I hopped online 2 the Redbox website & the girls picked Madagascar 2 & Beverly Hills Chihuahua!!  And I picked out Marley & Me 4 Hoko & I 2 watch.  

Once we got home from running errands & picking up the movies, it was time 2 tackle cleaning up the house.  Lol.  It was definitely a TEAM effort & something I would never try 2 take full credit for.  With as many as we have in our GROWING family??  DELEGATION is KEY!!  Lol!!  So the girls tackled the living room upstairs, I had the bathrooms & the kitchen, & Hoko had Titan!! He got 2 take a bath, which in our family, is a rule that he must take a bath @ least once a week.  :D  

After that, I sat down @ my computer & hopped online 2 start on my classes.  That took me all the way 'til it was time 2 get ready 4 my Zumba class.  2night was 80's night so I went thru all my belongings & did my best 2 pull off my 80's look.  Lol!!  When I got home, I got all showered up & grubbed on some PB&J & pumpkin chocolate chip cookies & made my way downstairs 2 finally sit down & watch my movie.  

I have 2 say that I so recommend this movie as a 'MUST SEE.'  It's so great & totally reminded me of how grateful I am 4 our latest addition, Titan, 2 our growing family.  He's such a wonderful dog & we are so blessed 2 have been able 2 have found him.  He brings such joy 2 our everyday lives.  And he's so easy 2 take care of.  Now if he could just MASTER not using the bathroom in the house then he would be PERFECT!!  Hahahaha!!

The movie also re-reminded me, cause I've always believed this 2 be true, that HOME is where ever it is WE, as a family, ARE.  It's where ever & whatever makes us the HAPPIEST!!  The family in the movie picked up & moved 2 whatever places they're careers took them to.  When they were living in a place where it was cold all the time, they realized that that didn't make them happy & they up & moved to Florida.  Where they would enjoy warm weather all year round.  Once the husband's job wasn't fulfilling any longer, he took up another job in another state & they up & moved there as well.  And it never mattered where they ended up @, as long as they were happy with what they were doing in life.  Never once was their decisions based on what others thought about them.  They had already had 3 kids, whom were all very young, but they realized that if they weren't individually HAPPY, then the FAMILY wouldn't be HAPPY as well.  It's such a great movie with such a REALISTIC & IMPORTANT message in it.  


It's what I've been reading about in 'The Secret.'  And it's so very true now that I've started 2 apply it into my own life.  :D  It's definitely been added 2 my FAVORITE movies list.  :D   I could go on 4ever about it, but I can feel my eyelids starting 2 give way & my brain is also reminding me that I have a Step class 2 attend in the morning.  :)  So til next time. . . . .Adios!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marley and Me, is such an AWESOME movie! Nick and I ran and grabbed it right at midnight the night before! ha ha.. We both cried at the end! It really does have such a great message! :) Movie nights are the BEST! :) Did you guys have some hot chocolate too?! LOL.. Mmmmm.. ha ha

Kassie said...

You DID have a busy day! :) I haven't seen the movie, but will definitely look for it now. You need to post your Zumba picture! haha

Line said...

I love the Zumba picture! Hahaha... My friend told me that they have zumba classes at Gold's now, so I think I may check it out and see what all the hype is about.

I've never watched Marly & Me but maybe I will now. :) Love ya!