BloggerHood

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Little Under The Weather?? And A Little Bit Too Tired!! :D

So as you know, my husbands 1st week back 2 work is this week.  He was so EXCITED, but now feels like crap since he's caught the flu or something.  I'm going on 26 weeks w/my pregnancy & can honestly say that I've never felt better!!  :D  Heath wise, that it.  :D  I've been staying consistent w/my workouts & I feel great.  It cured my morning sickness & I haven't had any back aches!!  :D  But yesterday, 4 the life of me, I was so EXHAUSTED.  Like I ran a marathon over the weekend or something.  Lol.  I kept trying 2 get myself up & moving around, but all my body could do was sleep on & off all day long!!  :(  

I know this is a normal part of being pregnant, but because I've been really staying on top of my health & well being, I honestly thought that that wouldn't be the case w/me this time around.  I slept pretty much all of my 1st 2 months & figured that I was over the sleeping stage.  I know my tiredness came a lot from having 2 get up @ 4:45 am Mon & Tues 2 drop my husband off 2 one of his co-workers' house, which is no more than a 5 min drive 4rom here so they can carpool 2 work.  2day was the 1st day I didn't have 2 get up cause his co-workers now know the way 2 our home & I can honestly feel the difference.  So I guess what I'm trying 2 say is that my sleepiness is CURED & I feel GREAT 2day!!  :D  Lol.  I'm not sure how long I would've been able 2 manage being so tired all the time w/o going crazy.  I felt so unproductive yesterday & Monday, but I'm very HAPPY that's no longer case.  :D  

2day is starting out 2 be another very PRODUCTIVE day.  The 2 older ones are @ school.  I'm scheduled 4 a 1 hr appointment on my elyptical 4rom 10:30-11:30 & then I'm gonna shoot over 2 Jordan Landing & have lunch w/my BESTEST BUD, Kass!! :D  Then home 2 study some more 4 my real estate exam, pick up the girls 4rom school, take Polu 2 her gymnastics, & rush all 3 older girls 2 their Polynesian Dance practice right after. . . . .Whew!!  Lol.  And then head home 2 make dinner 4 us all!!  Hahaha!!  It's going 2 be GREAT!!  :D  I love it!!  

Hoko & I have been addicted 2 'The Apprentice' lately!!  Or should I say that I've been addicted 2 it & he has no choice, but 2 watch 'em w/me.  Hahaha!!  It's great cause my girls have been sucked in 2 this new addiction of mine & are true fans as well.  I'd so much rather have them watching 'The Apprentice' then the Disney channel.  No joke.  During 1 of the episodes last night, Aaliyah turned 2 me & said, "That Donald Trump is a very smart businessman.  I'm going 2 be just like that.  Omarosa isn't a good person cause she just likes 2 cause problems w/everyone."  Lol.  10 minutes later she turns back 2 me & says, "I need 2 get a job so I can start making my own money."  In which I responded, "Since you're too young 2 get a job, why don't you learn how 2 make some lemonade or how 2 bake cookies & setup a stand @ the corner of our street where you can sell them 2 our neighbors or even people driving by?"  Her mind immediately started racing as 2 what things she can learn how 2 make & sell 4 a profit.  She has $38 that she got 4rom her aunties, uncles, grandparents, & cousins as rewards 4 her hard work w/the Sunshine Generation Group & has decided that after she pays her tithing, she'll be investing her $$ in buying what she needs 2 make lemonade.  I'm proud 2 see her stepping out of the box & doing what it takes 2 make her own way.  It's so fun 2 watch, but more than that, it's comforting 2 know that she's learning these life long principles that'll take her 2 a whole new level in her life.  And early.  

I love seeing people out there working their butts off 2 make a life 4 themselves!!  :D  2night we'll be finishing up the 1st season cause I have 2 return it 2 the library.  We're so excited 2 get started on Season 2.  We're so behind.  Lol.  We'll have 2 pick up a Redbox 2night as well cause I've been dying 2 watch 'Bride Wars'  It looks hillarious!!  :D  I'll let you all know how it turns out.  Til then. . . .have a GREAT day & LIVE your life NOW!!  :D  

 

4 comments:

Line said...

I love the heading picture! You look GREAT and you're preggo self is so cute!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahaha!! Thanx sis!! :D It was GREAT seeing @ the grad party!! :D I wish I was hauling my butt w/u guys 2 Nicaragua!! Lol. U guys r gonna have a BLAST!! :D Be safe & be good!! You're totally gonna come back prego!! Hahahaha!!

Kassie said...

Sis, lunch was wonderful. Wish we had more time to laugh! :) Tomorrow will be better because I don't have to rush back to work! haha.

Glad you got to sleep in today, that really REALLY does help. LOVE YOU

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Lunch was AWESOME!! :D And yes. . . .2day will be even better!! :D Especially since you're coming bearing gifts!! Hahahaha!! Hoko can't wait 4 his set of dvds. Their gonna be his only til my butt gives birth. Lol. Love you tons!! :D