BloggerHood

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FHE Activity!! :D










Last night we took the kids over 2 our local library 4 our FHE activity.  The kids were able 2 make rabbit masks.  They had a blast!!  :D  And the best thing about it is that they provide everything!!  :D  I love it.  We get 2 leave everything there & return home w/our crafts!!  :D  Unfortunately, there are no pictures of my husband or my son cause he couldn't quite grasp the concept of sitting still & coloring his bunny mask.  He was much more interested in all the books surrounding him @ every turn.  Lol.  So my husband walked him 2 the playground outside & spent the hour there w/him which was great, too, since it was so SUNNY & WARM out.  :D  We totally ended our FHE w/dessert that Hoko made!!  YUM!!  It was GREAT!!  

2 comments:

Coach'sWife said...

Awww that looks so fun..thx for taking my girls w/you..luv u

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

We had a blast!! If my son was cooperating. . . .we could've stayed longer cause Cedez was so wanting 2 just read books!! :D She's AWESOME!! :D