BloggerHood

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Hunting!! :D
















Our Sabbath day started out with a program @ church given by my parents.  They asked my daughter, Aaliyah, if she would do a musical number 4 them.  So she did.  She sang, "I'm Trying 2 Be Like Jesus."  And they had Tasha bear her testimony.  It was a great program where we were reminded of how SIGNIFICANT an event the atonement was 4 all of mankind.  It filled my heart with gratitude knowing that because of the atonement of Jesus Christ, we are all able 2 repent of our sins & return back 2 him.  

We had an Easter potluck afterwards filled with DELICIOUS food & I must say that I was definitely PROUD of my sister 4 throwing down in kitchen!!  Lol.  Those of you who know her, know that she doesn't cook.  But she surprised us all yesterday with a baked ham, chicken casserole & potato salad.  It was GREAT & tasted DELISH!!  :D  

It was such a BEAUTIFUL sunny day yesterday so Hoko spent the day outside in the backyard with all the kids taking in the sun while I hybernated indoors cause I was wayyyy too full 2 walk anywhere.  Lol.  Jr invited Emily over & she brought some homemade wheat bread that I ate this morning & it was so GOOD!!  We had mom's chocolate banana cake & trifle 4 dessert.  :D  

After our potluck, we headed over 2 Fine's 4 an Easter Egg Hunt 4 the kids.  It was so much FUN!!  There were so many eggs 4 the kids when we got there & we totally added 2 it all cause we brought 250 more!!  Lol.  It was GREAT & the kids had a BLAST!!  Taeao had games & prizes 4 them all setup.  Polu Marie was our 1st place winner of 'HANDS UP STANDS UP'  And Lote was our 1st place winner of 'SIMON SAYS'  They were tons EXCITED 4 all they had received & 4 just being able 2 enjoy the company of their cousins.  :D  

No comments: