BloggerHood

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Magic Word?? Abra Cadabara!! :D











Another Monday night of FHE was a 'BIG HIT' with the kids.  :D  We had a very short lesson on 'CHOICES' before we headed 2 our local library 4 an HOUR of PURE MAGIC!!  :D  The girls had a BLAST & it was AWESOME!!  Lote got a chance 2 go up 2 the front & help the magician with 1 of his demos.  It was GREAT!!  Hoko & I found ourselves laughing with the crowd & oooh'ing & ahhhh'ing (if those are even words, lol) along w/everyone else.  It was GREAT!!  :D  It's definitely times like these that we cherish & will remember 4 years 2 come.  I love it!!  My son even enjoyed it & only got bored with the last 2 min of the show.  So all in all. . . .it was definitely a SUCCESS!!  Lol.  

3 comments:

Mahe Clan said...

How fun!! Gosh you guys are the best at FHE!! Im taking notes! No really I am:) Anyhow sis I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Sorry Im a lil late just always busy busy busy with the lil ones. Love ya girl and talk to you soon!

Line said...

How fun! You guys are such cool parents. :)

And I love the hair and make-up sesh, lol. Your girls are so pretty.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . . .you guys are just as cool!! :D Thnx 4 the bday wish Lani. And the hair & make-up sesh is always so FUN when have as many girls as I do. :D