BloggerHood

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hair & Make-up Anyone??











So last Friday we were home w/the kids watching movies & the girls asked if I could paint their nails??  :D  Well, we took it 2 a WHOLE 'nother level & added some make-up & I let the girls style their own hair since they've been so PATIENT w/me styling & playing w/their hair 4 the past month now.  Lol.  I love having girls!!  And mines are so girly girl that it makes it even easier 2 try things w/them & on them.  Hahaha!!  

We also celebrated my bday last Saturday.  It was a GREAT day!!  :D  My husband woke up BRIGHT & EARLY & threw down in the kitchen.  He made me a homemade breakfast 2 die 4!!  :D  Sweet Italian sausage w/scrambled eggs & toast on whole wheat bread & pancakes!!  :D  I was a HAPPY camper 4 the rest of the day!!  Lol.  We headed 2 watch his brothers/cousins play rugby as well & then ended the night w/dinner @ Sudai.  An AWESOME Thai restaurant up on the eastside!!  :D  It was GREAT!!  It's made me that much more GRATEFUL 4 WONDERFUL family & especially a even more WONDERFUL husband!!  I love you so much!!  :D  Thanx 2 my sister & brother 4 taking us out 2 dinner.  Nothing beats GREAT food & even BETTER company.  

Oh & I almost 4got. . . . .Hoko's sister made a bday cake 4 me & Tina yesterday since our bday's are only 2 days apart.  It was the YUMMIEST, most CHOCOLATIEST cake I've ever eaten.  Lol.  It was GREAT!!  So thank u 2 everyone.  I'm so GRATEFUL 4 everyone in my life.  Thanx 4 the SHOUT OUT KASSIE!!  :D  You're so SWEET!!  :D

No comments: