BloggerHood

Friday, May 1, 2009

X-Men Origins. . . .Woo Hoo!! :D


So my husband & I both grew up watching X-Men & have seen every movie that's come out.  :D  We're so EXCITED 2 see the latest one:  X-Men Origins, tonight.  Woo hoo!!  After watching 2 movies last weekend that didn't turn out as great as we had anticipated them 2 be, we really need this one 2 be a HIT!!  Lol.  My brother & his girlfriend went 2 the midnight showing last night & they absolutely LOVED it.  :D  

So that's definitely heightened the EXCITEMENT level!!  They are showing it on 3 different screens 2night @ 'The District' & all of the 7 o'clock showings are pretty much sold out.  :(  I finally reached the 8:40 pm showing & they're all pretty open so that's the show we're gonna catch 2night.  Woo hoo!!  I'm so so so EXCITED!!  :D  I'll definitely update on my thoughts of the movie later 2night when we get back.  Yay!!  :D

No comments: