BloggerHood

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Updates On A Busy, Yet Definitely Productive Family Life!! :D





I can't express how GRATEFUL & how deeply BLESSED I know I am 2 be able 2 spend everyday being a MOTHER 2 my kids.  My husband's HARD @ work right now w/only an hour's commute away & I don't take it 4 granted that he gets 2 come home 2 me EVERYDAY!!  :D  Ask him yourself. . . .he'll back up every word.  Hahahaha!!  

I've been getting my life back on track & getting re-focused on where I'm going in life & what I need 2 be doing everyday in order 2 reach my goals.  I'm happy 2 say that it's been a bumpy, yet very ENJOYABLE road & I wouldn't change a thing about it.  Aaliyah & Lote are doing GREAT in school & I have an appointment next week 2 get them signed up in taking violin & piano lessons.  Something they've been waiting a long time 2 start.  :D  We're definitely EXCITED about that.  

We've been catching up on yard work around our home & it's definitely starting 2 look a little more cleaned up & organized than a couple of weeks ago.  Lol.  We finally got a new vacuum & I am so 'IN LOVE' w/it.  It cleans up so well & yet it was the cheapest, on sale one 4rom Walmart.  I love it!!  :D  Can't complain when you can actually smell the Febreze plug-ins that are all around the house.  Hahaha!!  

As you all know REAL ESTATE is an ongoing thing w/me & I must say that it's my PASSION.  I'm not quite sure yet what part of it is the BEST part or even what part of it I'll enjoy the MOST.  But I can definitely say that I'm EXCITED 2 get started in it.  On Tuesday I loaded up the 3 younger ones into the car & we took a trip 2 the Herriman Library 2 pick up Donald Trump's latest, Think Like A Champion.  And I must confess that he's definitely my MENTOR.  Who knows REAL ESTATE better than the Donald himself.  He has a Wealth Summit coming up in a couple of weeks @ the Ritz Carlton Marina Del Ray that is free & open 2 the public so I'm in the process of putting 2gether a sales pitch 2 my mom in hopes that it'll be a SUCCESS & that I can convince her in going w/me & being my guest.  Since my husband can't make the trip w/me, she's my next best bet!!  :D  I'm really OPTIMISTIC that even w/the economy the way it is. . . .America will get back on it's feet as we always have done in the past.  I'm a FIRM believer that if we work on what we can control in our lives, which starts w/our everyday thinking, we will overcome & come out on top w/this milestone in our lives as a GREAT lesson learned & hopefully one that will help us not make the same mistake again.  I'm confident in our President of this great country & continue 2 support his leadership.  I am always confident in the leaders that lead our church & know that the promises are still the same if we do our part in living our lives righteously & striving 4 the eternal blessings that we all deserve.  :D  On that note, I'm going 2 get started on my workout 4 the day & wish you all a WONDERFUL week & weekend.  :D  

4 comments:

Tina Tuakoi said...

Exciting things are in store for your little family! :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . . .thanks!! We're pretty EXCITED!! :D

Kassie said...

Way to be a go getter! :) You definitely never have a "quiet" moment with 5, going on 6 little ones! Yay for you guys though, good things happen to good people.. xoxox Love ya sissy

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Thanks SIS!! :D Life is just full of TOO MANY possibilities & it's EXCITING!! :D You're right about there never being a quiet moment in this house. Except 4 when the kids are finally down 4 the night. And even then. . . .I swear my mind is running full speed ahead w/things that need 2 get done the next day. Hahahaha!! You know what I'm talking about cause you're the same way. :D