BloggerHood

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's About That Time. . . .



I love this time of year when the weather warms up enough 4 us 2 make our weekend visits 2 the 'DRIVE INS'  Not only is it A LOT cheaper, but we love being outdoors & being able 2 bring whatever food we can get our hands on.  Lol.  And I'm not CONSTANTLY trying 2 keep my younger ones quiet 4 the sake of not disturbing other movie goers. . . .  :D  

2night we had the opportunity 2 watch 'Night @ The Museum II'  And I must say that we totally LOVED it!!  Ben Stiller is AMAZING & HILARIOUS!!  I love watching MOST of his movies cause I know I'm in 4 a laugh.  :D  And what can I say. . . . .we all need as many 'GOOD LAUGHS' as we can get 2 keep us all happy, healthy & most importantly:  SANE!!  Hahaha!!  :D  

I have 2 give a BIG 'thank you' 2 my husband 4 being such a good sport.  He didn't get home til about 7 pm & when I 1st brought up going 2 the drive ins 2night, he totally gave me that look like I was crazy since I know he has 2 get up @ 4:30 am & head 2 work in the morning.  So I just left it @ that & when we got back 4rom the store, he said 2 call the kids in the house so we can get ready 2 go.  :D  I was so EXCITED!!  The kids work hard all week long in school & in staying on top of their chores that every once in a while, it's nice 2 reward them as well as spend some quality family time 2gether.  :D  Something no material thing in this world can compensate 4.  :D  

The girls will be getting out of school in the next few weeks & we're so EXCITED 2 be planning family trips & summer activities w/them.  One that'll be coming up real soon that's @ the TOP of the list right now. . . . .has DEFINITELY got 2 be the celebration of my niece, Cedez's, 6th grade graduation party.  My sister's throwing it @ Cowabunga Bay Water Park.  It opens June 12th & looks like it's gonna be a BLAST not only 4 the kids, but definitely 4 the adults as well.  :D  I can't wait.   :D  It's definitely about that time of year 2 get outdoors more & enjoy this weather & just enjoy LIFE itself.  :D

2 comments:

Kassie said...

The drive-in is the best! I haven't seen the first one of Night at the Museum, but it looks pretty good.

Summer-time is the best. I know you want New Moon to come out badly, but I think I can wait a long while for the cold weather to come back ;)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahaha!! I love all 4 seasons so I can't wait 4 New Moon 2 come out. Lol. You should definitely check out Night @ The Museum I & II. They're both REALLY good. I love me some Ben Stiller. :D He's so funny!!