BloggerHood

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Plus 3 Network Anyone??

So I'm so EXCITED about this post!!  :D  I never knew something like this EXISTED.  I think it's so AMAZING so let me get straight 2 the point on what the Plus 3 Network is all about.  :D  It's a mobile, GPS-enhanced social networking website that allows people 2 contribute 2 charities through corporate sponsorship based on miles they swim, bike, walk or run.  It's called the mileage-rewarded fundraising & it's easy really, you sign up as a member & choose which charity you'd like your miles 2 go 2.  Then add in your daily activities w/a Garmin Forerunner or manually on the website.  When you add an activity, you'll be told how much money will go 2 your chosen charity.  Your activities are tracked on a calendar & you can set your goals 2 improve your fitness.  The website address is:  www.plus3network.com

Isn't that so AWESOME!!  I logged in my 1st activity 2night & my 1st donation was made 2 the charity of my choice.  Since I'm not able 2 donate financially, I am so HAPPY 2 still do my part & be able 2 have money donated 2 the charity of my choice just by logging my workout activities.  :D  It's the least that I can do, right!!??  Like I said. . . .nothing short of AMAZING 4 whoever came up w/this MARVELOUS idea!!  :D  Join the cause & pick which charity you want your hard earned mileage money going 2!!  :D  

2 comments:

Line said...

Wow, that's AWESOME! I'm gonna log on and record my workouts. Maybe it'll motivate me to keep doing more, lol.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Yay!! You definitely have 2 check it out & log your miles. It's 4 a GREAT cause of your choice!! :D