BloggerHood

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweet November

The month of November is well on it's way. I can't believe we're already half way thru. :D Usually it's already FREEZING cold here, but suffice it 2 say. . . .the weather has been surprisingly warm. It's been nothing, but SUNNY days these past couple of weeks & we LOVE it!! :D

We had the opportunity 2 take the kids 2 the Daybreak Park, which I must add, is absolutely AMAZING!! :D It's like a playground 4 the future w/it's MODERN design & its CONTRASTING architectural elements. :D You'd think 4rom that last sentence that I knew something in regards 2 Drafting & Design. Hahahaha!! I definitely don't. Lol. I'm just a READ-A-HOLIC!! :D Books are my favorite pass time!! I can spend a WHOLE 24 hrs just reading my life away. Enlightening the mind is always a PLUS!! :D

Anyways, so off track. Lol. After spending a good half hour playing w/the kids on the playground & shooting some hoops w/baby Hoko & Polu Marie. . . .Siu arrived w/her kids & we left them all in the care of my husband, Hoko. :D Siu & I made our way around the lake 4 a GREAT workout & we LOVED it. The scenery is so BEAUTIFUL & w/GREAT company. . . .good times are always @ hand. :D We got back 2 the playground 2 find the kids laughing, playing, crying (Sila, of course, lol), & us just chatting it up. It was PERFECT. :D













Well, the sunny days have been WONDERFUL. . . . .but they never last too long in these parts. :D We had another snow storm yesterday & my cousins think I'm crazy cause every chance we get. . . .we're heading 2 our neighborhood park w/the kids 4 FUN times TUBING. :D Which is EXACTLY what we did. :D It was coming down so HARD out here on the south end of the valley so we decided we'd definitely stay off the roads. With our tubes in tow, we headed 2 the park 4 a GOOD hour & went crazy on those hills. :D It was so much FUN & the kids had a BLAST!! :D

Aaliyah ended up taking Titan home cause his chubby little paws were getting really cold. Then I had 2 walk Polu Marie & baby Hoko home cause they were done. :D Sila stayed back w/her dad cause she was having wayyyy too much fun. :D Me & Lote sii headed back 2 the park where Aaliyah had already returned & we had even more FUN!! :D Oh how I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we get 2 experience all 4 seasons throughout the year. :D One of the MANY perks of living here in UT. :D

Here are some pics of our family taking FULL advantage of these 'Sweet November' days. :D Enjoy. . . .




















2 comments:

~Deckeez~Princess~ said...

Hella LOL@yer command of syntax. Teki loves reading too and sometimes when he talks, I'm like..."Now? What the hell did you just say??!!!!" hahahaha. And yer drafting and design skils. Looks like ya'll had soooooo much fun and I too love, love, love the 4 seasons.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hahahaha!! READING ROCKS!! Lol. Love that I'm not the only one that lives here in UT & loves all 4 seasons!! Hello people?? Move out if you don't like the snow & the HELLA HOTT summers!! Hahahahaha!!