BloggerHood

Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MOON NEW MOON NEW MOON. . . . .& DID I MENTION: NEW MOON??

WOW!! Yesterday has got 2 be the HIGHLIGHT of 2009 4 me!! Of course, besides the birth of our HANDSOME, Savou!! :D But other than that?? It was last night!! My 'NEW MOON EXPERIENCE' started off with one of my 2 MOST FAVORITEST PEOPLE in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!! :D Miss Sheena & Miss Tina Tu'akoi!! :D

After popping the 'Chicken Nacho Bake' in the oven 4 Hoko & the kids, I headed out the door 2 pick up my 1st guest. :D Tina Tu'akoi. :D After that we were headed downtown 2 pick up my 3rd guest of whom makes up our TRIO. . . .Sheena Tu'akoi!! :D After posing 4 a couple of shots, we headed straight 4 the Gateway & started off our night with dinner @ Tucanos Brazillian Grill. :D Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. . . . .just writing out that restaurant name makes my mouth water all over again!! Lol. :D We enjoyed a GREAT dinner not only cause the food was so GOOD, but when the company is just as GOOD or even better. . . . .it ALWAYS makes 4 a GREAT meal. :D






After dinner, we headed 2 the theaters next door & made our way 2 our line that had already started it's form. :D




We got some AWESOME seats right SMACK in the middle & we couldn't have asked 4 anything more. :D What made our night even BETTER (as if it can get any better right??) was the fact that we were there as supporters of the 'American Cancer Society' :D A portion of our ticket sales was donated 2 support this WONDERFUL cause. :D It was GREAT!! :D Pizza, drinks, gift bags & prizes were included in our package & we just had such an AWESOME night. :D






We got 2 take pictures while waiting 2 receive our bags & it was GREAT!! We ENJOYED the movie so so much!! Words can't even express how INFATUATED with Jacob Black we all were!! Hahahahaha!! :D That Taylor Lautner 'HIT IT' w/his performance of what we INSIDERS refer 2 him as?? Nothing more than just: JAKE!! :D The WOLF PACK did an AMAZING job & not just them. Every single actor/actress in the movie played their characters so 'ON POINT' it gave me the chills!! :D I think my favorite scene 4rom this movie was definitely the Volturi one. The fight scene was INCREDIBLE!! :D I loved every minute of it. :D

After the show, my 2 BESTIES headed home w/their hubbies & I headed 2 Applebees 2 meet up w/my 2nd group. Lol. Which consisted of my sister, my cousin & my brother's fiance, Emily. I enjoyed dessert while Slow & Emily ate dinner. We chatted it up & caught up on all that's been going on in our individual lives & as it got closer & closer 4 us 2 head upstairs 2 our midnight showing. . . . . .our ANTICIPATION levels were through the ROOF!! :D We were in the Jacob themed theater & we had 2 get in a separate line 2 pick up our gift bags. :D Yes yes. . . . .it was my 2nd gift bag of the night!! I was definitely on NEW MOON HIGH by this time!! :D







The midnight crowd was CRAZY!! True fans of either FANGS OR FUR or even BOTH!! :D They held the start of the movie until we were all in the theater so it didn't start til exactly 12:12 am. :D Every single member of the audience was pretty much on the edge of their seats & I must say that we didn't miss a beat of what was going on. :D

We all LOVED it so so much & I still can't wait 2 go watch it again. I have 2 tickets 4 another showing this weekend. . . . .talk about die hard, right?? Lol. I'm true 2 all this TWILIGHT frenzy that has swept the nation!! :D Woo hoo!! On our way 2 our car, my sister & I got stopped by a KSL Channel 5 reporter 4 a quick interview which I saw on the NOON edition of the news. :D What the. . . . .5 seconds of fame we experienced 2day. Hahahaha!! Such a GREAT experience!! It's all in the pictures!!! :D Enjoy. . . . :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun! I loved New Moon, I love Jacob even more! ha ha.. Thanks for such an awesome night, we'll have to do it again!:)

P.S Thanks for all the pictures, cause I was too caught up in Jacob mode, to even think of bringing a camera! ha ha

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

LOL.... looks like you guys had tons of fun!! Love the pictures, all you ladies look so slim!! Beautiful!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Heck yesss we had a BLAST!! We'll definitely have 2 do it again!! We'll make sure that we really go all out w/Eclipse!! :D Team Jacob all the way baby!! Hahahaha!!

Hi Monica!! Yesss. . . .we had a blast!! It was GREAT!! If you're a TWILIGHT fan like us, I highly recommend you go watch it!! You'll love it. :D