BloggerHood

Friday, November 27, 2009

School Pictures Are Here. . . . :D



School pictures have finally arrived. :D Actually, they've been in my office 4 about 3 weeks now. Lol. These are our 3 oldest of the bunch. They are our only ones that are currently in school. We have 3 more that are home right now. Where has the time gone?? Seems like just yesterday that Hoko & I were taking Aaliyah 2 her 1st day of school. She started @ the age of 3 in pre-school. She's been the only one out of all our kids that actually went 2 pre-school. It was GREAT & the result of it has been WONDERFUL. :D We decided 2 keep the rest of them home until they turn 5 yrs old & enter kindergarten. Probably due 2 the fact that Aaliyah seems like she was born & in a blink of an eye. . . .she's now going 2 be 9 yrs old in about 2 months time. And she's our most mature child & keeps maturing @ what seems like the speed of light. I love it @ times & then find myself wondering where my little girl has gone. Lol.

I'm so proud of my 3 ACHIEVERS. They are very well manored & I find myself always looking @ their citizenship grades before their academics. :D Manorism has always been an important thing 2 me. I feel like you can be the SMARTEST person in the world academically, but if you have no manors or common sense. . . .none of your book smarts matter. Anyways, we love our 3 girls that are growing up wayyy too fast & love when picture day comes around so I can pamper them & get them ready 4 the day. :D Here they are. . . . :D

No comments: