BloggerHood

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Breakfast W/Grandma. . . . :D

Last week, we had the WONDERFUL opportunity of going out 2 breakfast w/my mom. :D She treated us out 2 IHOP. :D We had such a GREAT time w/her & my kids ADORE her. And I don't use that word lightly @ all when describing how my kids HEART their grandmother. :D

I'm ETERNALLY grateful 4 all that my mom has done & continues 2 do 4 me & my GROWING family. :D She's always been such a GREAT example 2 me growing up & continues 2 do so. :D We enjoyed each other's company so much & maybe it's due 2 the fact that LIFE has been throwing a lot of TRIALS our way. It might also have a lot 2 do w/the fact that my parents seem 2 be getting old. I don't know, but I've become more & more EMOTIONAL & more APPRECIATIVE when I think of them. Or even when I'm just with them.

My mom has always been my BEST FRIEND, my FREE THERAPIST (even when I swear I don't need one, Lol), my PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT (best credit ever cause she never expects a pay back), my SHOULDER 2 CRY ON, my personal EAR THAT I CAN GO ON 4 DAYS TALKING 2. . . .& the list is endless. I love love love my MOM & am so so GRATEFUL 4 who she is as a mother, wife, friend & example in my life. :D







2 comments:

Line said...

Awww, I love your mom too! Your kids are so lucky to have her. :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Thanx Line!! They seriously are!! And so am I. :D