BloggerHood

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Early Thanksgiving. . . .

I have so much in my life 2 be GRATEFUL 4. I try so hard everyday 2 not take 4 granted in life even the most simplest things. :D This year, Hoko's mom has been working in California & has been away 4rom all of us. She's been making sacrifices in order 2 be able 2 still support her family. This past year, my father inlaw's health hasn't been doing very well & I can only imagine how hard it's been 4 my mother inlaw 2 be away 4rom all of us, but especially 4rom him. It's been a really rough time 4 her & so we are SO SO GRATEFUL that she was able 2 fly out here on Monday & is able 2 be with us 4 a couple of days this week. :D She is an AMAZING woman & I honestly look up 2 her 4 all the WONDERFUL examples she sets 4 me in my own personal life.









Thanksgiving came a little early this year because of the fact that my mother inlaw was able 2 get a couple of days off of work & come home 4 a visit. :D We 'POTLUCKED' it like we always do. . . .& it was WONDERFUL. The food tasted EXTRA SPECIAL. We had both a turkey & a ham. . . .side dishes 4 days. . . .& mouth watering desserts that kept us going back 4 more!! :D I love this time of year. The spirit of not only Thanksgiving is in the air, but the overall spirit of the holiday season. I love it!! :D We haven't even put up our Christmas tree yet & I'm already contemplating which stores 2 hit up on Black Friday. Lol. :D It's been an AMAZING year 4 our family & we're endlessly APPRECIATIVE of all the COUNTLESS blessings our father in heaven bestows upon us. :D









I love all my families & friends that have always shown us LOVE. :D There are seriously only a handful of you all out there & I want you 2 know how much we LOVE & APPRECIATE you all. :D This time of year always gives us time 2 be able 2 look back & really APPRECIATE & TREASURE all that we've been blessed with. It really gives me perspective on Christ's love 4 everyone. :D It's an AMAZING & CALMING feeling. :D I treasure all the GREAT memories of all my families & friends that have always stayed true & loyal 2 not just me & my family, but most of all. . . .2 themselves & the values & standards they've set & lived up 2. Thank you 4 being a part of my life. :D I love love love you all so much!! :D Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Holidays 4rom our family 2 yours. :D













P.S.: I consider you all my BESTIES 4 life!! Hahahahahaha!! And you all know who you are!! :D MWAH!! :D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So am I a "BESTIE"??! LOL.. J/K.. Yesterday was so much fun! So much to be thankful for! :) Love the post! See ya in a bit.. Love ya!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

You are so a 'BESTIE' Hahahaha!! Check the pix right above it!! LMBO!! See ya soon. I'm on my way down!!