BloggerHood

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I HEART ANY & EVERYTHING @ THE APPLE STORE!! :D

Yesterday we made another FAMILY TRIP 2 the Gateway Mall cause we needed 2 get a couple of things 4rom the Apple Store. And oh how Hoko & I always look 4ward so much 2 our trips there!! :D This place is SERIOUSLY so AMAZING & I swear I could LIVE there if they'd let me!! Lol. I love everything about all the IMACS as well as the MACBOOKS as well as the IPOD TOUCH as well as the APPLE TV & believe me. . . . .this list can go on 4 days!! :D

I was so tempted 2 walk out of that store w/a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW MacBook Pro, which by the way comes w/an IPOD TOUCH w/every new purchase. :D I was in heaven!! :D Me & Aaliyah were playing 'BEJEWELED' on the IPOD TOUCH & I couldn't believe how HIGH I could get my score!! Much much HIGHER than on my IMAC. Lol. We were so FIXATED on this little device, it was MADNESS!! Hahahaha. . . . .

Hoko & I talked it over & decided that as soon as I hit my personal goal. . . .we're headed back 2 the Apple Store 4 my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW MacBook Pro!! What the MOTIVATION & extra DRIVE that just gave me!! :D They have a 'KIDS' section w/4 IMACS setup w/a ton of childrens games/activities on it & it seriously is so AMAZING 2 me how HOOKED my kids were on it. They're always MESSIN' w/ours here @ home, but nothing compared 2 their experience there. I love it!! Next trip there will also include the purchase of some kids games/activities. :D











1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.