BloggerHood

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

'My Eternal Family'

The girls had their primary program this past Sunday. The theme 4 this year was 'My Eternal Family' :D They did such a WONDERFUL job. I can't believe how much they've all grown. They each had 2 parts & I was so PROUD of them 4 memorizing it. They didn't even have 2 look down @ the paper that was placed up on the podium. :D We were definitely some PROUD parents. :D The program was a SUCCESS & like every year. . . . .with all the hard work & planning that goes into it, we were pretty much ECSTATIC w/the results, but even more so?? We were happy that it was over. Lol. Our primary sang so GREAT & brought their child like spirits into our sacrament meeting & we couldn't have asked 4 anything more. :D I love the fact that they are all introduced 2 public speaking @ such a young age. Surveys have always shown public speaking 2 be the most fearful thing 4 people 2 accomplish other than death. So I'm definitely not throwing the word 'PROUD' out there just 2 put it out there. :D We seriously are so PROUD of all the children that participated in our primary program. :D







No comments: