BloggerHood

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

T25 Day 3 part II











I hit the gym today after the kids came home from school. It felt soooo GREAT to be back in my element. I switched it up today and did Jamie Eason's Phase 3 legs day. Specifically hams and glutes. I only had an hour before it was time to pick up Aaliyah so I didn't take any breaks. The burn was reeeaaalllll!! I was sweatin' like crazy and my hams were starting to tighten and cramp. I had to stretch them out in between sets. I loved it!! I finished up and went to pick up Aaliyah from basketball practice, headed home and made dinner. It's been another successful day of clean eating. Yeehaw!! I'm so stoked cause I still feel GREAT!! 

Top pic is what we had for dinner tonight. Simple and clean. An hour later, Lote and I strapped our shoes on and hit our T25 day 3 workout. Total body circuit. We've never sweat so much!! Holy cow!! We barely made it. HOI. Lol. 



And yup!! You get all three of our annoying selfies!! Hahahaha!! We worked hard tonight!! Lol.

I'm learning so much this week about how much nutrition is KING!! I can smash as many workouts as I want, but if my nutrition isn't on point, it's a waste of time progress wise. I've never been so eager and more reassured about hitting my goal weight then I am now. I'm so EXCITED!! Keeping myself accountable and working with what I have. As much as the scale has been something that's been discouraged to use to measure progress, it's still so important to me to hit a goal weight cause I know once I get in that ball park.....my results will be amazing cause I'll be a lot more lean. I'm down 6 lbs since last week and over an inch on my waist. Yay!! Hard work and discipline always pays off!! Summer 2014?? I'm coming for you!! 

No comments: