BloggerHood

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Shortcut To Shred

Today was the last day of the six week Shortcut To Shred program in the gym!! I love this program. Tina introduced it to me and once I saw her results from it, I had to hop on it as well. I feel like these past six weeks have flown by. Seriously!! I've seen so much progress on my back and legs. I didn't stick to eating clean throughout the program which is why I'm not as cut as I should be, but I'm life styling and learning what works for me and what doesn't. 

This fitness journey is AMAZING and I continue to learn so much about myself through it. Not just physically, but mentally. I've surpassed so many goals this past year and I'm so grateful for all that my body has gotten me through. The highs, the lows, the in-betweens. EVERYTHING!! 

Hoko rewarded me with so much workout gear last week when we were at the Adidas outlet in LA. I love it all!! Cute workout gear is always so important to me cause I love fashion. And I spend so much time in the gym that I ain't tryin to look ratchet. Lol. Even tho I still do. Hahahaha!! 









I did back, traps and biceps today. Here's some post workout pics. 







There's no filter on any of these pics. I'm so happy with my progress. I feel so great on the inside. I'm writing this post while my chicken is roasting in the oven and my corn is boiling on the stove top. I'm sticking to clean eating so I can really start reaping all my hard work in the gym and at home. I really want this to be a lifestyle so I'm totes happy that Ashleigh is on board with this challenge. 30 days is plenty of time for us to get rid of bad eating habits. Ending the year and starting the new year off right!! 





No comments: