BloggerHood

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Crazy Week

So I've totally been neglecting my blog and not intentionally at all. Since we've come back from California (this past Sunday night), we've been on the go. Early Monday morning we had to make a day trip to Vernal for Hoko's last doc appointment where he received a medical release to full duty back to work. So he left back to North Dakota this morning with his crew. His finger hasn't healed up fully. The doc says he has another two months or so until it's fully healed. 

As soon as we got back, we got the kids ready and headed to Salt Lake for our annual dinner with the inlaws that Polu & Manase always pay for. They went ice skating first, but we didn't make it on time for that. But the kids were happy to be reunited with all their cousins. And we were happy to see everyone and eat some yummy food. I hit a midnight workout that night so I was totally exhausted when I got home. Didn't wake up the next morning til almost noon. And since it was Christmas Eve, the gym was closing early. So I hit the gym again as soon as I woke up. Was there til 2. Came home and we were supposed to last min Christmas shop for the kids. Just one gift each. But Hoko's dad called and we had to meet up to take the family's hala for Eneio's hubby that passed. By the time we finished up with that, the stores were closed. We had originally planned to not get any gifts for our kids cause we felt like our family's been extremely blessed this past year and our kids aren't in need of anything. But when Christmas Day came and they had nothing to open, it totally sucked. Lol. We won't be doing that anymore. Or maybe next year, we need to really get in the Christmas spirit and give if we're able to. Live and learn. Anyways, we made a delicious breakfast for the kids and I hit my backyard gym for my workout that day. Felt great!! Hella taxed my back, traps & biceps. Sila joined me. Love my littles for always wanting to join me. 


Egg white omelette and waffles!! 


Ratchet!! I know!! Lol. Started with T25 while everyone was asleep on Christmas Day. Then made breakfast for everyone and hit the backyard!! 




Skipping in the snow for my one min cardio acceleration between sets. KILLER!! 


Back, traps & biceps. 

We met up at Asi & Tina's house last night with some of Hoko's family for a last min Christmas dinner. It was GREAT!! Yummy food and great company!! We love our families so much and are so grateful for all their support and love in all that we do. 

Hoko left back to work this morning. I love that man so much and count my blessings every day that I will be spending eternity with him. He spoils me so much. And I'm not just saying that. My happiness is everything to him. Sometimes I feel like I'm the biggest brat ever and then I remind myself that hello?? He's the reason I'm such a brat. He gives me everything. Hahahaha!! But when he puts his foot down on things, I know my place. And I love him for being the man that he is. Anyways, so off topic. Lol. Today was thee first day of cleaning that went down in this house since we got back on Sunday. The filthiness was REAL!! We cleaned up a lot today, but not fully. There will be cleaning going on all week. 

I just got home from the gym, grocery shopping and day after Christmas mall shopping. Lol. The sales were too good not to pass up. Grabbed Aaliyah & Lote a bunch of stuff for super cheap today to ease my guilt from yesterday. Lol. 

This is the last week of the Shortcut To Shred program by Jim Stoppani. I absolutely love this program and the results I've achieved from it. I rocked out in my some my new adidas gear that Hoko got me from the outlets in Cali. We hit it up last Saturday and the sales were amazing!! It was super packed and too crowded for us to really go crazy since we had all the kids with us. 




The progress I've seen the most from this program is my back. It naturally arches in so much now and my glute muscles have grown a ton as well. 


Right before heading to the outlets last Saturday. 

I've started an eating clean challenge with Ashleigh. We started tonight. Yup!! Tonight. Lol. I ate waffles this morning with fruit and 100% maple syrup and then had a protein style burger with grapes for dinner. Our challenge is for 30 days so it can become a habit and we can continue to lifestyle with it. I know this is the key for the both of us to hit our goals. Both weight wise and lean muscle gains wise. 


Anyways, this post has totally turned into an update post. Lol. 













No comments: