BloggerHood

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Clean Eating

I've really started to reel in my eating and only eat clean this week. I'm so excited that I'm almost thru with week one and that I've stuck to it. I've been sticking to low cals this week and probably will until I hit my goal weight. I did this before and then just started eating bad and gained a lot of muscles, but also a lot of fluff. Carb fluff. And it was ugly. I hated it so here I am. Back to clean eating, but making it more of a true lifestyle change. I'm really excited this time around to reach my goal weight. And I'm hoping I can reach it by my birthday in April. That would be thee BEST present everrr!! We have Ab Intervals for our 25 min T25 workout. Can't wait!! I'm gonna hit the gym for day 25 of the shred. Gonna take my bathing suit so I can soak in the hot tub afterwards. 






Some of my clean eating meals. Simple and delicious. The only way I can have it. I don't have a lot of time to spend making food so it has to be quick and easy. I've been having Greek yogurt and mixing all natural peanut butter into it. Soooo good!! And satisfies my sweet tooth. Sometimes I eat an orange and a very generous tbsp of pb. It's heavenly. Try it. Anyways, I'll post again soon on how Lote and I died on ab intervals tonight. Lol. 




No comments: