BloggerHood

Monday, December 30, 2013

Missing Him


I was seriously texting Hoko about how much I miss him and just as I hit the send button, my phone rings and its him. Lol. This has happened so many times and Hoko always says the same thing. That he can sense when I miss him and that's why he calls. Mmmmhmmm!! Lol. 

It is freezing in North Dakota and he is working the night shift on this rotation. He supervisor just got in on Sunday from vacation and put Hoko on pumps so he can stay warm and not have to do much that requires hard labor while his finger continues to heal. 

He was taking a quick bathroom break and what else do you do when you're in there?? Hello?? Call your significant other!! Hahahahaha!! So TMI!! Lol. But he seriously doesn't ever have any other time to call me while he's working. And they're working through the night til noon tomorrow so they can finish up the job and have New Year's Eve off. Holy cow!! I could never do that!! So I'm super grateful that I don't have to. We have our ward party tomorrow night where we have to make a main dish and a dessert. Haven't decided what we're gonna take. Maybe I'll throw the pork loin in the crock pot tomorrow morning. Yeah....that sounds like a great idea. 



Anyways, I'm missing Hoko a lot tonight because of the fact that he won't be home to ring in the new year with us. It's ok, tho. We had an AMAZING vacation over the holidays and 2014 is gonna be another great year!! I love my husband so much for continuing to make my dreams come true every day!! 

And this has nothing to do with this post, but since I'm so random, lol, I'm gonna put this out there anyway. I saw this on IG tonight and OMG!! I tagged Ashleigh and commented 'Excuse me while I go squat til I pass out!!' 


Motivation never looked so good!! I love you JLo!! And we just watched 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' yesterday where we were all drooling over her body as well. Lol. The goal is to look like that in jeans!! Let the waist shrinking and belly toning BEGIN!! 

No comments: